Villa De Rêves is a Newly built & Luxurious Residential complex with fully landscaped of 1700 Sq Ft set on a magnificent garden with private swimming pool which maintained with 24 hour security/lightning.
The Villa consists of:
-Three Double bedrooms.
-Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
-Large open plan living and dining area with designer tiled flooring throughout.
-Wide individual balcony of two of the bedrooms.
-2 bathrooms with hot water.
-Air conditioning in all Bedrooms.
-Air Conditioning Downstairs in Living Room ( Extra Charges)
-Cool tiled floors throughout to keep the villas fresh and cool even on the warmest days.
-Gated courtyard entry offers both privacy and 24/24 security including a team of security officers to the Villa.
- Security Alarm in premises 27/27 connected to a security company.
We also provide:
- Bed sheets and pillow cases
- Hair Dryer
- Security box
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric Oven
- Electric boiler
- Gas hob burner
- Cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Fire extinguisher
- Frying pans & Sauce pans
- Cot if required
- 2 Sun Loungers
- Standing Fan in Living room
- Hi-Fi (Radio & CD player)
- Mobile Phone with local sim card for Emergency calls
- XBOX Console & Games ( Can also play DVD Films)
- Wi-Fi Connection ( Surcharges)
- Additional TV channels
Villas De Reves lies just in the North of the glorious island of Mauritius in the heart & warm of Pereybere and 5 mins walk from the best white sand & most famous beach of the Island.
The Northern region of Mauritius has the most interesting sights inland and the beauty of the North lies definitely on the seaside.The water inside the lagoon is often as smooth as a mirror, with an unmatched transparency.
It is the best place for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, water skiing and big game fishing.
Pereybere has a host activities available from shopping for crafts and clothing in the exclusive boutiques and luxury duty-free shops to taking an undersea look at the reef in Le Nessie. Catch a helicopter for an excursion along the coast or get onto a boat for a trip into the deep seas to Coin de Mire, Ile Plate and Ile Ronde.
There is also a variety of reasonably priced activities which we can booked on your behalf with a licenced operators islandwide including:
- Dolphins boat trip by catamaran with possibility of swimming with dolphins.
- Yacht/Trimaran/Catamaran/Boat day cruises to offshore deserted islands of Lile Plate & Lile Dambre, all with immaculate beaches (with barbecue, stops for swimming & snorkelling)- See on link website for more info.
- Excursion to the beautiful island of Ile aux Cerfs, with barbecue, swimming & snorkeling
- Full day trip on the “Isla Mauricia”, the oldest active magnificent sailing boat, with lunch, snorkeling & musicians
- Captain Nemo’s undersea walk with a helmet for 30 min., great for non-divers & children over 7
- Half day/full day deep sea fishing (marlin, tuna and other species)
- Scuba diving
- Blue Safari Submarine: discover the undersea world at a depth of 35 meters, great for anyone over the age of 2
- Nessee semi-submersible boat with snorkelling between fishes & reefs to discover the marine life.
If you can tear yourself away from the spectacular beaches & lagoons, there are also many historical sites & interesting places to explore less than half an hour away such as:
- 5 min Taxi/ Bus ride to the resort town of Grand-Baie with its charming shopping arcades, its market, its restaurants on the waters edge & bars.
- 5 minute Taxi/Bus ride to the quaint fishing village of Cap Malheureux, where you can buy fresh fish from local fishermen
- 15 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to "Horse Riding Delights, where you can hire horses or bicycles to ride through the grounds of the former "Mont Choisy Sugar Estate".
- 15 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to the Aquarium where you will be able to see and touch a great array of tropical sealife in giant tanks & touch pools
- 15 minutes drive to The Verger de Labourdonnais, a beautiful colonial house surrounded by a 40 hectar sugar cane plantation & an orchard with all tropical fruit trees of Mauritius and nurseries with colourful & perfumed flowers
- 20 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to Le Jardin de Pamplemousses, a unique tropical botanical gardens with giant indigenous tortoises & small zoo.
- 20 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to "LAventure du Sucre", an old sugar mill converted into a interesting museum in a beautiful location retracing the history of Mauritius.
- 25 minutes away: the town of Goodlands, with its colourful market, its chocolate factory & its large Historic Marine model boat factory.
- 25 minutes away, in the town of Triolet, you will be able to visit the Maheswarnath Temple, which is the largest hindu temple in Mauritius.
- About 40 min Bus/Taxi drive, you can reach the islands capital, Port-Louis, with its exotic markets, its China Town & pagodas, its temples, its modern Caudan shopping complex & its fascinating "Blue Penny Museum".
And there is more & more to see in the Exotic Island of Mauritius..........
Affordable prices, convenient for family budget, first & high level of comfort, spacious, luxurious, private and well located villa to the most Beautiful beach of the Island, Pereybere.