Villas De Reves (english Version)
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Pereybere, Mauritius
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £314 per week
Villa to rent in Pereybere, Mauritius
Affordable prices, convenient for family budget, first & high level of comfort, spacious, luxurious, private and well located villa to the most Beautiful beach of the Island, Pereybere.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa De Rêves is a Newly built & Luxurious Residential complex with fully landscaped of 1700 Sq Ft set on a magnificent garden with private swimming pool which maintained with 24 hour security/lightning.
The Villa consists of:
-Three Double bedrooms.
-Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
-Large open plan living and dining area with designer tiled flooring throughout.
-Wide individual balcony of two of the bedrooms.
-2 bathrooms with hot water.
-Air conditioning in all Bedrooms.
-Air Conditioning Downstairs in Living Room ( Extra Charges)
-Cool tiled floors throughout to keep the villas fresh and cool even on the warmest days.
-Gated courtyard entry offers both privacy and 24/24 security including a team of security officers to the Villa.
- Security Alarm in premises 27/27 connected to a security company.
We also provide:
- Bed sheets and pillow cases
- Hair Dryer
- Security box
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric Oven
- Electric boiler
- Gas hob burner
- Cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Fire extinguisher
- Frying pans & Sauce pans
- Cot if required
- 2 Sun Loungers
- Standing Fan in Living room
- Hi-Fi (Radio & CD player)
- Mobile Phone with local sim card for Emergency calls
- XBOX Console & Games ( Can also play DVD Films)
- Wi-Fi Connection ( Surcharges)
- Additional TV channels
Villas De Reves lies just in the North of the glorious island of Mauritius in the heart & warm of Pereybere and 5 mins walk from the best white sand & most famous beach of the Island.
The Northern region of Mauritius has the most interesting sights inland and the beauty of the North lies definitely on the seaside.The water inside the lagoon is often as smooth as a mirror, with an unmatched transparency.
It is the best place for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, water skiing and big game fishing.
Pereybere has a host activities available from shopping for crafts and clothing in the exclusive boutiques and luxury duty-free shops to taking an undersea look at the reef in Le Nessie. Catch a helicopter for an excursion along the coast or get onto a boat for a trip into the deep seas to Coin de Mire, Ile Plate and Ile Ronde.
There is also a variety of reasonably priced activities which we can booked on your behalf with a licenced operators islandwide including:
- Dolphins boat trip by catamaran with possibility of swimming with dolphins.
- Yacht/Trimaran/Catamaran/Boat day cruises to offshore deserted islands of Lile Plate & Lile Dambre, all with immaculate beaches (with barbecue, stops for swimming & snorkelling)- See on link website for more info.
- Excursion to the beautiful island of Ile aux Cerfs, with barbecue, swimming & snorkeling
- Full day trip on the “Isla Mauricia”, the oldest active magnificent sailing boat, with lunch, snorkeling & musicians
- Captain Nemo’s undersea walk with a helmet for 30 min., great for non-divers & children over 7
- Half day/full day deep sea fishing (marlin, tuna and other species)
- Scuba diving
- Blue Safari Submarine: discover the undersea world at a depth of 35 meters, great for anyone over the age of 2
- Nessee semi-submersible boat with snorkelling between fishes & reefs to discover the marine life.
If you can tear yourself away from the spectacular beaches & lagoons, there are also many historical sites & interesting places to explore less than half an hour away such as:
- 5 min Taxi/ Bus ride to the resort town of Grand-Baie with its charming shopping arcades, its market, its restaurants on the waters edge & bars.
- 5 minute Taxi/Bus ride to the quaint fishing village of Cap Malheureux, where you can buy fresh fish from local fishermen
- 15 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to "Horse Riding Delights, where you can hire horses or bicycles to ride through the grounds of the former "Mont Choisy Sugar Estate".
- 15 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to the Aquarium where you will be able to see and touch a great array of tropical sealife in giant tanks & touch pools
- 15 minutes drive to The Verger de Labourdonnais, a beautiful colonial house surrounded by a 40 hectar sugar cane plantation & an orchard with all tropical fruit trees of Mauritius and nurseries with colourful & perfumed flowers
- 20 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to Le Jardin de Pamplemousses, a unique tropical botanical gardens with giant indigenous tortoises & small zoo.
- 20 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to "LAventure du Sucre", an old sugar mill converted into a interesting museum in a beautiful location retracing the history of Mauritius.
- 25 minutes away: the town of Goodlands, with its colourful market, its chocolate factory & its large Historic Marine model boat factory.
- 25 minutes away, in the town of Triolet, you will be able to visit the Maheswarnath Temple, which is the largest hindu temple in Mauritius.
- About 40 min Bus/Taxi drive, you can reach the islands capital, Port-Louis, with its exotic markets, its China Town & pagodas, its temples, its modern Caudan shopping complex & its fascinating "Blue Penny Museum".
And there is more & more to see in the Exotic Island of Mauritius..........
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Villa Reves is a very secure and comfortable establishment, i.e. all desired mod cons & private pool.
The security guards are very helpful and nice.
Its in a good location, close to good bars/restaurants and beaches i.e. grand baie, pereybere, and mon choisy.
You will enjoy your holiday and feel very secured.
lovely place had everything you need, excellent location, family looked after us very well. very peaceful, spacious and clean.
I would like to Thank the owners and the relatives so much for being so helpful and the excellent service they provided during our stay. We found we could always rely on them at any time of the day and night. This has been one of the best holiday we as a family have experienced from the moment that we were picked up at the airport by relatives of the owners and we knew we were in good hands. The accomodation was fantastic and exceeded all our expectation, the photographs just dont do justice to the villa itself. It was like a home from home. Thanks again for everything, and Im certain that we will staying there again.
7 other reviews
1 - 7 of 7
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Pereybere, MauritiusThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 November 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 June - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 June - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 June - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made 365 days before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 5% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 5% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE COVER: The refundable breakage cover to be paid on your arrival at the villa which is £100 or €100 . Then this will be refunded back to you after 5 days of your departure at Villas De Rêves which will be sent to you by cheque at your address in UK.
£100.00 per booking, paid locally
ENGLISH: Want to Relax, we do offer the facilities of a housekeeper for £50 twice per week or £28 per week.
£28.00 per week, paid locally
ENGLISH: Airport Transfers on arrival and departure for a maximum of 8 persons. 1-3 Persons: £85 4-6 Persons: £125 7-9 Persons: £150 After midnight an extra £10
Taxi, paid locally
ENGLISH: Taxi facilities on the arrival day only for food shopping at Super U and quick & mini tour of the area. (to and from shopping).£10 or €12
Travel, paid locally
To save you time and make your holiday more relaxing, we can arrange a car for you during your holiday if you are interested to rent a Car for a maximum of 5 Persons for the price of £20 per day. Plz contact us for more details.
£20.00 per night, paid locally
Additional Air Con downstairs in Living room
£5.00 per night, paid locally
Internet Wi-Fi Connection
£3.00 per night, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Private garden
COMPETITIVE GREAT PACKAGE PRICE: PLEASE DO NO HESITATE TO ASK FOR ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS. We strive to make your holiday @ VILLAS DE REVES more cost effective. Villas De Reves can also offer a wide range of personalised services liasing with licenced operators islandwide including 1. Airport transfers 2. Car & Scooter rental 3. Land and sea Tours & Excursion through the Island Villas De Reves will arrange everything on your behalf before your arrival to make your stay in Mauritius an Unforgettable & Magic experience by providing a choice of activities: 1. Ile aux Cerfs Trip Cruise 2. Catamaran Cruise 3. Horse Ridding 4. Scuba Diving 5. Golf 6.Trip around the North Coast 7.Trip around the South Coast 8. Trip around the Island 9. Casela Nature Park 10. Blue Safari Submarine 11.Under Sea Walk 12. Le Waterpark
Private Owner From Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom Member since Mar 2008
My husband & I are the owner of Villas De Reves which is a newly built villa in Dec 2007 and we start our small family business in July 2008. Our family in Mauritius look after the villa, the Arrival & the Departure of Renters and we all do our best to provide the best holiday to our customers during their stay at Villas De Rêves.
Past bookings: 12 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 5 days
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 2