Affordable prices, convenient for family budget, first & high level of comfort, spacious, luxurious, private and well located villa to the most Beautiful beach of the Island, Pereybere.
Villa De Rêves is a Newly built & Luxurious Residential complex with fully landscaped of 1700 Sq Ft set on a magnificent garden with private swimming pool which maintained with 24 hour security/lightning.
The Villa consists of:
-Three Double bedrooms.
-Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
-Large open plan living and dining area with designer tiled flooring throughout.
-Wide individual balcony of two of the bedrooms.
-2 bathrooms with hot water.
-Air conditioning in all Bedrooms.
-Air Conditioning Downstairs in Living Room ( Extra Charges)
-Cool tiled floors throughout to keep the villas fresh and cool even on the warmest days.
-Gated courtyard entry offers both privacy and 24/24 security including a team of security officers to the Villa.
- Security Alarm in premises 27/27 connected to a security company.
We also provide:
- Bed sheets and pillow cases
- Hair Dryer
- Security box
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric Oven
- Electric boiler
- Gas hob burner
- Cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Fire extinguisher
- Frying pans & Sauce pans
- Cot if required
- 2 Sun Loungers
- Standing Fan in Living room
- Hi-Fi (Radio & CD player)
- Mobile Phone with local sim card for Emergency calls
- XBOX Console & Games ( Can also play DVD Films)
- Wi-Fi Connection ( Surcharges)
- Additional TV channels
Villas De Reves lies just in the North of the glorious island of Mauritius in the heart & warm of Pereybere and 5 mins walk from the best white sand & most famous beach of the Island.
The Northern region of Mauritius has the most interesting sights inland and the beauty of the North lies definitely on the seaside.The water inside the lagoon is often as smooth as a mirror, with an unmatched transparency.
It is the best place for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, water skiing and big game fishing.
Pereybere has a host activities available from shopping for crafts and clothing in the exclusive boutiques and luxury duty-free shops to taking an undersea look at the reef in Le Nessie. Catch a helicopter for an excursion along the coast or get onto a boat for a trip into the deep seas to Coin de Mire, Ile Plate and Ile Ronde.
There is also a variety of reasonably priced activities which we can booked on your behalf with a licenced operators islandwide including:
- Dolphins boat trip by catamaran with possibility of swimming with dolphins.
- Yacht/Trimaran/Catamaran/Boat day cruises to offshore deserted islands of Lile Plate & Lile Dambre, all with immaculate beaches (with barbecue, stops for swimming & snorkelling)- See on link website for more info.
- Excursion to the beautiful island of Ile aux Cerfs, with barbecue, swimming & snorkeling
- Full day trip on the “Isla Mauricia”, the oldest active magnificent sailing boat, with lunch, snorkeling & musicians
- Captain Nemo’s undersea walk with a helmet for 30 min., great for non-divers & children over 7
- Half day/full day deep sea fishing (marlin, tuna and other species)
- Scuba diving
- Blue Safari Submarine: discover the undersea world at a depth of 35 meters, great for anyone over the age of 2
- Nessee semi-submersible boat with snorkelling between fishes & reefs to discover the marine life.
If you can tear yourself away from the spectacular beaches & lagoons, there are also many historical sites & interesting places to explore less than half an hour away such as:
- 5 min Taxi/ Bus ride to the resort town of Grand-Baie with its charming shopping arcades, its market, its restaurants on the waters edge & bars.
- 5 minute Taxi/Bus ride to the quaint fishing village of Cap Malheureux, where you can buy fresh fish from local fishermen
- 15 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to "Horse Riding Delights, where you can hire horses or bicycles to ride through the grounds of the former "Mont Choisy Sugar Estate".
- 15 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to the Aquarium where you will be able to see and touch a great array of tropical sealife in giant tanks & touch pools
- 15 minutes drive to The Verger de Labourdonnais, a beautiful colonial house surrounded by a 40 hectar sugar cane plantation & an orchard with all tropical fruit trees of Mauritius and nurseries with colourful & perfumed flowers
- 20 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to Le Jardin de Pamplemousses, a unique tropical botanical gardens with giant indigenous tortoises & small zoo.
- 20 minutes Taxi/Bus ride to "LAventure du Sucre", an old sugar mill converted into a interesting museum in a beautiful location retracing the history of Mauritius.
- 25 minutes away: the town of Goodlands, with its colourful market, its chocolate factory & its large Historic Marine model boat factory.
- 25 minutes away, in the town of Triolet, you will be able to visit the Maheswarnath Temple, which is the largest hindu temple in Mauritius.
- About 40 min Bus/Taxi drive, you can reach the islands capital, Port-Louis, with its exotic markets, its China Town & pagodas, its temples, its modern Caudan shopping complex & its fascinating "Blue Penny Museum".
And there is more & more to see in the Exotic Island of Mauritius..........
House very clean. Very nice people. Good condominium with 24 hour/day security and very quiet. House with alarm connected to the central alarm. Very good choice.
Naseem from Plaistow
Stayed Jul 2009
Villa Reves is a very secure and comfortable establishment, i.e. all desired mod cons & private pool.
The security guards are very helpful and nice.
Its in a good location, close to good bars/restaurants and beaches i.e. grand baie, pereybere, and mon choisy.
You will enjoy your holiday and feel very secured.
leena from uk
lovely place had everything you need, excellent location, family looked after us very well. very peaceful, spacious and clean.
Sandrine from UK
I would like to Thank the owners and the relatives so much for being so helpful and the excellent service they provided during our stay. We found we could always rely on them at any time of the day and night. This has been one of the best holiday we as a family have experienced from the moment that we were picked up at the airport by relatives of the owners and we knew we were in good hands. The accomodation was fantastic and exceeded all our expectation, the photographs just dont do justice to the villa itself. It was like a home from home. Thanks again for everything, and Im certain that we will staying there again.
1 - 4 of 4
7 other reviews
Our family of two adults and 2 children had a lovely time at Villa de Reves during our stay at Mauritius. The villa was spacious, secure and clean, with all amenities. The owners communicate promptly and their representatives in Mauritius were also very helpful and nice. We were pleased with our booking and would be happy to stay here again.
The villa really reached my expectations it is well-situated, so that its not far from town centre, but it is also retired enough to enjoy quiteness. The house is really nice and safe. I really recommend this villa. Hope you will enjoy as much as my family and I did
The location is great and having our own pool was such a luxury! The villa was very well-kept and clean. I would definitely recommend the villa to anyone with a family or own their own, for a great home away from home.
Avec climatisation dans toutes les chambres spacieuses et sécurisée dune alarme system et gardiens (de jour et de nuit), nous avons passé un agréable séjour à Villas De Rêves. Tout est similaire à ce qui est annoncé et la famille du propriétaire très serviables qui a aussi une très bonne communication et toujours a lécoute. Que dire de plus si ce nest que vraiment une Villa De Rêves!!!
We have been on several holidays around the world and this was by far the best experience. Excellent Villa, spotless, spacious, fully equipped kitchen, very nice & clean bathrooms, modern and well furnished. Whatever we requested, the Owner were very responsive, very friendly, helpful and made sure that we had everything & provide useful information. We would definitely recommend the villa, you wont be disappointed.
To be described in only one word “Excellent” Service & security, we had a fantastic time in the lovely Island of Mauritius and very overwhelmed with Villas De Rêves which is situated in a peaceful & well maintained Residence. Good location, within walking distance to the best beach of Péréybere & other beaches, Shops, Supermarket & Restaurants."
My girlfriend & I stayed @ Villas De Reves during these last 4 months and we had felt safer than any other villas we stayed previously!! We also found the owners ever so helpful, friendly, approchable and dedicated to fulfill our request, in 2 words, FANTASTIC SERVICE and wonderful time meanwhile waiting for my restaurant finishing up. I will definitely advise this villa for large family since the rooms are so spacious which will meet the requirements of the any quests!!!
If more then one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest
amount will be applied to your booking.
Early Booking Discounts
Arrival date range
Booking made more than x days/weeks/months before arrival
1st January to 31st December
Long Stay Booking Discounts
Arrival date range
Booking is equal to or longer than x days/weeks/months
1st April to 30th June
1st September to 30th November
Booking length or occupancy
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE COVER:
The refundable breakage cover to be paid on your arrival at the villa which is £100 or €100 . Then this will be refunded back to you after 5 days of your departure at Villas De Rêves which will be sent to you by cheque at your address in UK.
£100.00 per booking
Booking length or occupancy
Want to Relax, we do offer the facilities of a housekeeper for £50 twice per week or £28 per week.
£28.00 per week
ENGLISH: Airport Transfers on arrival and departure for a maximum of 8 persons.
1-3 Persons: £85
4-6 Persons: £125
7-9 Persons: £150
After midnight an extra £10
Taxi facilities on the arrival day only for food shopping at Super U and quick & mini tour of the area. (to and from shopping).£10 or €12
To save you time and make your holiday more relaxing, we can arrange a car for you during your holiday if you are interested to rent a Car for a maximum of 5 Persons for the price of £20 per day. Plz contact us for more details.
COMPETITIVE GREAT PACKAGE PRICE:
PLEASE DO NO HESITATE TO ASK FOR ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS. We strive to make your holiday @ VILLAS DE REVES more cost effective.
Villas De Reves can also offer a wide range of personalised services liasing with licenced operators islandwide including
1. Airport transfers
2. Car & Scooter rental
3. Land and sea Tours & Excursion through the Island
Villas De Reves will arrange everything on your behalf before your arrival to make your stay in Mauritius an Unforgettable & Magic experience by providing a choice of activities:
1. Ile aux Cerfs Trip Cruise
2. Catamaran Cruise
3. Horse Ridding
4. Scuba Diving
6.Trip around the North Coast
7.Trip around the South Coast
8. Trip around the Island
9. Casela Nature Park
10. Blue Safari Submarine
11.Under Sea Walk
12. Le Waterpark
About the owner
My husband & I are the owner of Villas De Reves which is a newly built villa in Dec 2007 and we start our small family business in July 2008. Our family in Mauritius look after the villa, the Arrival & the Departure of Renters and we all do our best to provide the best holiday to our customers during their stay at Villas De Rêves.
Owner score171 Calendar updated: 23 days ago Last logged in: a year ago