Priv Appart W/ Tropical Garden. Spacious Terrace.
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in La gaulette, Mauritius
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £128 per week
Apartment to rent in La gaulette, Mauritius
Apartment overview - owner's description
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in La gaulette and sleeps 3 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and air conditioning.
Located at the bottom of our family home , this calm apartment offers a friendly and authentic experience. Enjoy the proximity to the beach (7 min kite spot / wind) and the relaxing ambience old fishing village . This individual dwelling has wifi (fibre 100Mbps), desk, sea views and a large tropical garden with barbecue area. Several activities are nearby such as kitesurfing, windsurfing, wakeboarding , horseback rides, Chamarel , Casela park, dolphin sightseeing...
The Space: The flat is ideally located in the picturesque village of La Gaulette. You will especially appreciate the large terrace / BBQ space and the sight of the sea and on the garden. You have the best wifi available in Mauritius (100Mbps fibre) and are are 5-10 minutes from all the facilities that the village offers: On foot, you are about: • 5 minutes from the bus stop if the adventure tempts you - change of scenery guaranteed!
• 5 minutes from the Liverpool snack, which offers very good Mauritian lunch and very economical.
• 10 minutes from the supermarket and the trendy Enso bar / restaurant. The food is excellent and local artists often perform there. The flat is close enough to walk but far enough away to not hear the noise!
• Close to the Fishermen's Pier, where you can buy fresh fish to grill on the barbecue, or take a boat to explore the bénitiers island and / or swim with the dolphins.
By car or taxi, you are about: • Seven minutes from the kite spots and five minutes from the public beach of the morne.
• Ten minutes from the path allowing the climb up Le Morne - to do early in the morning to make the most of the experience!
• Fifteen minutes from Chamarel (rumery, lands of 7 colors, curious corner).
• Fifteen minutes from Tamarin Bay.
• Twenty-five minutes from Casela Park, a wonderful park / zoo or zebra and giraffes.
Guest Access: You have access to the whole apartment as well as a reserved parking space. We are happy to open our home, so welcome to you! If you smoke, please do so on the terrace or in the garden.
Interaction with Guests: We are very sociable, but not invasive. We live to the upper floor so if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask us for information. If you have a worry, we are reachable on the phone and will do our best to make your stay perfect.
The Neighborhood: The flat is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, almost in the center of the village. You will be quiet while being next to everything the village has to offer.
Getting Around: Although the bus stop is very close, we strongly recommend renting a car if you want to go to the public beach of le morne or if you are kiting. Indeed no bus goes to these places, alas!
House Rules: • No smoking • Not suitable for pets • No parties or events • Check-in time is 4PM - 10PM
This apartment does not have any reviews.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
€20.00 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3
Internet / WiFi, TV
Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Private Owner From La Gaulette, Mauritius Member since Nov 2017
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 3