❤️ Priv. & Comfy House. Close To Center
House with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in La gaulette, Mauritius
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £141 per week
House to rent in La gaulette, Mauritius
This 1 bedroom house is located in La gaulette and sleeps 3 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
This small house offers a comfortable and authentic experience. You will enjoy the proximity to the beach (7 min from the kite / wind spot), the relaxing old fishing village atmosphere. This house includes an air-conditioned bedroom with queen size bed, wifi, office area, a small terrace and a large lush garden with barbecue area. Several activities are nearby such as kitesurfing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, horseback riding, Chamarel, Casela park, swimming with dolphins...
The house is ideally located in the picturesque village of La Gaulette. You will appreciate the coconuts from the garden, to fill up your batteries before going ascending le morne, kitesurfing or swimming with dolphins... You are 5-10 minutes from all the facilities that the village offers:
On foot, you are about:
• 5 minutes from the bus stop if the adventure tempts you - change of scenery guaranteed!
• 5 minutes from the Liverpool snack, which offers very good Mauritian lunch and very economical.
• 10 minutes from the supermarket and the trendy Enso bar / restaurant. The food is excellent and local artists often perform there. The house is close enough to walk but far enough away to not hear the noise!
• Close to the Fishermen's Pier, where you can buy fresh fish to grill on the barbecue, or take a boat to explore the bénitiers island and / or swim with the dolphins.
By car or taxi, you are about:
• Seven minutes from the kite spots and five minutes from the public beach of the morne.
• Ten minutes from the path allowing the climb up Le Morne - to do early in the morning to make the most of the experience!
• Fifteen minutes from Chamarel (rumery, lands of 7 colors, curious corner).
• Fifteen minutes from Tamarin Bay.
• Twenty-five minutes from Casela Park, a wonderful park / zoo or zebra and giraffes.
You have access to the whole property as well as a reserved parking space. We are happy to open our home, so welcome home! If you smoke, please do so on the terrace or in the garden.
Interaction with Guests:
We are very sociable, but not invasive. We live next door so if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask us for information. If you have a worry, we are reachable on the phone and will do our best to make your stay perfect.
The house is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, almost in the center of the village. You will be quiet while being next to everything the village has to offer.
Although the bus stop is very close, we strongly recommend renting a car if you want to go to the public beach of le morne or if you are kiting. Indeed no bus goes to these places, alas!
Other Things to Note:
Tolerance is an essential value of Mauritian culture and well-being. We celebrate our differences and are happy to host you regardless of your culture, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• Check-in time is 3PM - 10PM
This house does not have any reviews.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
€20.00 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3
Internet / WiFi, TV
Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine
Private Owner From La Gaulette, Mauritius Member since Nov 2017
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: 3