Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Sliema, Malta
From £712 per week
Apartment to rent in Sliema, Malta
This nice and spacious apartment is located literally just off the seafront and promenade of Sliema. It is a bright and airy 3 bedroom apartment having also 2 bathrooms.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This nice and spacious apartment is located just 30 metres away from the seafront and promenade of Sliema, in a walking distance from St Julians and Paceville (Malta’s best nightlife area). Sliema and its neighbouring town St Julians are the very important touristic zone in Malta.
The apartment is fully equipped, furnished, air-conditioned, blessed by a lot of light, and very airy. It has 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 12 persons, ideal for a big family or group of friends.
Internal area is about 110 sqm, 2nd floor with lift, 3 open balconies, 1 French balcony, Entrance has no steps and promenade is on the same level of the entrance, 3 bedrooms, Bathroom, shower room en-suite and WC, extra beds possible in the main bedroom and sitting room. Sleeps 2 to 12 persons.
- Fast unlimited WiFi internet in all the rooms and IPTV with hundreds of Channels in different languages. Both are free of charge;
- Well equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave, toaster, Percolator, 4 hobs, fridge, freezer, etc;
- Hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and Washing machine;
- Fans are provided in each room;
- A big gas heater is also provided in Winter;
- Cots and high chair for children are available on request;
- Towels and bed sheets are provided.
Some additional information:
• 24-hour check-in available
• No smoking inside the flat.
• No parties, events or loud noise
Rental licence or registration number: 6898
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Sliema, MaltaThis apartment is in the city and near a lively area and the beach. It has a balcony and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 September 2019 - 21 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 May and receive 51% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 1 June - 30 June and receive 51% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 October and receive 40% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 March and receive 57% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 3 December - 2 December and receive 28% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£8.85 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
On arrival/check-in, it is payable an Environmental Contribution of €0.50 per person per night, subject to a maximum of €5 per person per stay. This contribution is payable by local and foreign guests from the age of 18 and over and applies to all types of accommodation on the Maltese Islands., paid locally
Tax for Water, Electricity and Gas Consumption Exceeded
Please note that in the weekly price of the property utilities are included as per below: 0.5 cubic meters of water per person per week 200 kWh per apartment per week 1 gas bottle per apartment per week These consumption parameters of water, gas, and electricity should be more than sufficient for normal use for a week. If the above-mentioned parameters are exceeded, the following rates will apply for the extra consumption: €0.42 per kWh for electricity and €8.60 per cubic meter for water. The water and electricity meters are noted at the beginning and end of the stay. Regarding the monthly rate, please note that the price does Never include bills of gas, water, and electricity. The guest will just pay what they consume. Usual estimation is € 60/80 per month., paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 4 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 3 single beds
There is also 2 single sofa beds in Living Area, 1 single folding bed
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Mosta, Malta Member since Nov 2018
Last seen: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 22