Ta Kolina In Nadur, Island Of Gozo, Malta
House with 3 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Nadur, Malta
Booking cost: £0.00
From £622 per week
House to rent in Nadur, Malta
House overview - owner's description
Lovely holiday home with three bedrooms all with ensuite shower/bathroom and a large 33 x 18 foot private swimming pool.
ta Kolina is a beautiful three bedroom house of character with own private swimming pool. All three bedrooms have ensuite shower/bathrooms. Kitchen dinining overlooks the swimming pool area. The dining/tv lounge consists of a three seater and a two seater plus wing chair next to Cable Tv and a Victorian open fireplace for the cooler winter months.
Ta Kolina is very centrally located but Nadur is a place where pace of life is still slow, people know each other, friendly and very safe.
Grocery, restaurants, bakeries, bank, atm, pharmacy etc are all within walking distance.
Just a five minute drive to Ramla Bay
ta Kolina is within easy reach of Ramla L Hamra Sandy beach which is Gozos largest Sandy beach. Dotted around the Island are other small lovely sandy beaches or coves. Scuba diving is well catered for with lots of PADI affilitiated diving schools. Surfing, swimming and fishing are also well catered for. It is the perfect place for families and couples alike.
Just unwind, go back in time and relax.
Wine and Dine in Gozo
Gozo is now becoming very fast well renowned for its own wines from Cabernets to Chardonays at very good quality and prices. Dining out is a treat and the mediterranean diet is the basis of all local food with lots of fresh fish all year round, pasta, local breads and cheeses.
From March to end Sep all towns and villages celebrate the village Festa with a different Patron Saint every week end!
This house has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Nadur, MaltaThis house is in the town. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 February 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 April - 27 May 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 June - 24 June 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 June - 26 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 October - 11 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 March - 14 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 May - 2 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 June - 24 June 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 June - 26 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 March - 14 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 May - 2 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 June - 24 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 June - 26 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 7 July - 18 July and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 single bed and en suite
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Washroom vicinity, 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 4m x 8m, Depth 0.8m to 1.8m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Shared garden
Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
Private Owner From Mosta, Malta Member since Oct 2004
Past bookings: 10 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 2