Blue Harbour Seafront Penthouse In St. Paul’s Bay
Beach penthouse apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Bugibba, Malta
From £1,861 per week
Penthouse apartment to rent in Bugibba, Malta
This Seafront Self-catering Holiday Penthouse is located on the seafront of St. Paul’s Bay. The view from the terrace is enchanting. The Penthouse is fully equipped, furnished and has air-conditioning
Share this holiday home
Penthouse apartment overview - owner's description
This Seafront Self-catering Holiday Penthouse is located on the seafront of St. Paul’s Bay. The view from the terrace is enchanting!
It is in a block of self-catering holiday apartments (penthouses, 2 and 3-bedroom flats), named Blue Harbour, served with lift. At the main entrance of the apartment block, there are 2 small steps leading up to the elevator inside which will take you to all floors.
This brand new, modern, 5th-floor penthouse is fully equipped, furnished and also fully air-conditioned. It has two bedrooms an en-suite shower and a spacious kitchen/living/dining room leading to a seafront terrace overlooking the bay.
Penthouse Specifications: 65sqm internal area, seafront terrace 12.5sqm with BBQ set, deck chairs, and table
- Well equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave, toaster, percolator, 4 gas hobs, fridge freezer, etc;
- Iron, ironing board and washing machine;
- Fans are provided in each room, although all rooms are fitted with a/c units.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request;
- A big gas heater is also provided in winter;
- Fast unlimited WiFi internet in all the rooms and IPTV with hundreds of Channels in different languages. Both are free of charge;
- All doors and windows have screens to keep out insects, so you can enjoy the fresh sea breeze without worries;
- Towels and bed sheets are also provided.
Step a few meters outside the apartment and you will come across the beautiful countryside – great for walks and picnics!
Close by there are two reserved swimming zones, plus bus access to all the major sandy beaches in Malta, such as Mellieha Bay, Armier Bay, Paradise Bay, Golden Sands, Gnejna Bay, and Ghajn Tuffieha.
Additionally, the peaceful promenade of St Paul’s Bay runs right outside the apartment so you can take a nice relaxing walk and perhaps stop for a tasty ice-cream on the waterfront.
Some additional information:
• 24-hour check-in available
• No smoking inside the flat.
• No "Lost and Found" partygoers
• No parties, events or loud noise
Rental licence or registration number: 6887
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This penthouse apartment is:
Outside this penthouse apartment in Bugibba, MaltaThis penthouse apartment is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the penthouse apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 3 June 2020 - 3 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 May and receive 46% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 1 June - 30 June and receive 43% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 15 September - 31 October and receive 48% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 March and receive 62% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 3 December - 2 December and receive 28% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
On arrival/check-in, it is payable an Environmental Contribution of €0.50 per person per night, subject to a maximum of €5 per person per stay. This contribution is payable by local and foreign guests from the age of 18 and over and applies to all types of accommodation on the Maltese Islands., paid locally
£8.93 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
Tax for Water, Electricity and Gas Consumption Exceeded
Please note that in the weekly price of the property utilities are included as per below: 0.5 cubic meters of water per person per week 150 kWh per apartment per week 1 gas bottle per apartment per week These consumption parameters of water, gas, and electricity should be more than sufficient for normal use for a week. If the above-mentioned parameters are exceeded, the following rates will apply for the extra consumption: €0.42 per kWh for electricity and €8.60 per cubic meter for water. The water and electricity meters are noted at the beginning and end of the stay. Regarding the monthly rate, please note that the price does Never include bills of gas, water, and electricity. The guest will just pay what they consume. Usual estimation is € 60/80 per month., paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 3 single beds
- 2 single beds
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Mosta, Malta Member since Nov 2018
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 11 hours
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 22