Mithna Tal Patrun
Beach farm house with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Birbuba, Malta
From £843 per week
Farm house to rent in Birbuba, Malta
Mithna tal-Patrun farmhouse, Relaxing! Quiet area! Lovely Beaches!!
Share this holiday home
Farm house overview - owner's description
Mithna tal-Patrun farmhouse welcomes you with a very large arched living room, complete with cable T.V. and bamboo furniture. On the ground floor, you find the kitchen, dining room, bathroom and a bedroom with a double bed and single bed. A back yard enjoying country views with private swimming pool, sun bathing terrace, shower and barbecue area.On the first floor you can find two bedrooms; one with three single beds (shower en suite), and another with a double bed and a single bed (shower en suite).Mithna Tal Patrun is a relaxing farmhouse in this lovely village of Gharb.Near by stunning beaches (Dwejra bay). Ideally for who want to experience amazing sunset views and spend their time reading, swimming, and visiting the amazing historic museums.
Gozo offers various unspoilt bays, coves and sandy beaches that make for wonderful sunbathing or water sports. For swimming, you can choose between secluded rocky inlets or popular bays and beaches. Snorkeling and diving can also prove to be an exhilarating experience.
The sae around the island is warm and clear, and there are dive sites to suit all tastes and levels. The red golden sands of Ramla Bay are perfect for families and swimming, while the spectacular Blue Hole beneath the Azure Window is a must for diving lovers. The coastline and surrounding waters also offer opportunities for sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and fishing.
This farm house has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This farm house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this farm house in Birbuba, MaltaThis farm house is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the farm house is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 September 2019 - 8 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 January - 20 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 February - 26 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 February - 5 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 April - 12 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 April - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 10 January 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 11 January - 19 September 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
There is also 2 single sofa beds in living room, 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 3 Separate WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 9, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Private Owner From Gozo, Malta Member since Feb 2014
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 38 minutes
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 1