Stunning Beachfront Pool Villa In Sabah, Borneo.
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, swimming pool and golf nearby in Sabah, Malaysia
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,609 per week
Villa to rent in Sabah, Malaysia
Villa overview - owner's description
4* Luxurious privately owned 2 bedroom direct beach front Pool Villa with private garden for 4 adults & 1 Child, nestled within Nexus Spa Golf Resort, Karambunai, Sabah.
This is the perfect place to relax & unwind, doing as much or little as you like in the outdoor private garden, shading under the pavilion or listening to the soothing water features. The private plunge pool & garden are only meters away from a 6km long pristine fine sand beach & where the South China sea is always an inviting temperature. Various communal free-form pools are also available within 30 meters of the villa.
The Villa built of exotic Borneo design fronts directly onto the South China Sea (one of only 20) with the 130-million year old tropical rain-forest views within the distance. Well equipped with your needs in mind for a relaxing stay including, air conditioning, ceiling fans, 2 x large LCD/LED Cable TV, DVD player & free WIFI internet.
The lounge looks directly out onto the water feature/patio/garden with stunning sunset views across the South China Sea. Marble floors & high wood clad ceiling, seating for 5/6 persons & dining table with 4 chairs.
En-suite bedroom has full sea views a four poster king-size bed, there is also a safe deposit box and TV/DVD player.
The marble en-suite bathroom is equally luxurious with double vanity sinks, spa jacuzzi bath & indoor garden/courtyard.
All linen/towels & beach towels are provided.
*** Buffet breakfast is available & payable locally if required ***
*** Prices exclude local gov't tax 6% & service charge 10%, which will be charged locally at check-out ***
Maid service is completed on alternate days (including complimentary bottles of water), On-Call Housekeeping/Guest Services are also available 7 days a week.
Note: Maid Service doesn't include washing dishes etc.
Extras Available (Additional fee required):
* Private transfer service from/to Kota Kinabula International airport direct to the villa, can be arranged at the time of booking.
* Cot/High Chair
Excellent amenities right on your doorstep :
* You have a choice of 9 international restaurants and bars, catering for all tastes.
* World class award wining golf course & spa - Call reception via villa phone on 6910 to arrange.
* Shuttle bus to major shopping centres & town centre, throughout the day.
* Tennis, squash & gym.
* Free-form swimming pools
* Foreign Currency exchange.
* Baby Sitting / Child Care - Nexie Club.
* Laundry & Dry Cleaning
* 24 Hours Guarded Security with CCTV.
* Tour/excursions desk.
The main resort can either be reached on foot or via a shuttle bus (fee charged).
Terms & Conditions: In accordance with the Operators policy a credit card imprint is required upon check in at the Villas Reception.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Sabah, MalaysiaThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and golf. It has a pool, a balcony, a children pool area, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 September - 16 December 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2016 - 8 January 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 January - 24 January 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 January - 2 February 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 February - 20 June 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 June - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 17 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2017 - 8 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 January - 24 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 January - 2 February 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 February - 20 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 June - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 September - 16 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2018 - 8 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 January - 24 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 January - 2 February 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 February - 20 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Local Gov't and Sevice Charge Taxes
Local Gov' tax +6 % and Service Charge +10% of rental price upon departure, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 8m x 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view, Childrens pool area
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna
Children's club, Golf, Gym, Tennis, Spa, Horse Riding - Water Sports
Private Owner From Cambridge, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2016
Last logged in: 18 days ago
Number of properties: 3