Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Jamaica
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £6,436 per week
Villa to rent in Jamaica
Villa overview - owner's description
A massive whole-house renovation has created this lovely vacation villa in the upscale residential neighborhood of Spring Farm just five minutes from three world-class golf courses, designer shops.
A massive whole-house renovation has created this lovely vacation villa in the upscale residential neighborhood of Spring Farm just five minutes from three world-class golf courses, designer shops, bars, restaurants and beaches.
Through carved entrance doors with antique brass fittings, the magnificent view is immediately apparent. The view becomes more dramatic as one moves through the large living room to the shaded verandah - and beyond to the private pool and large lawn. The view from Nutmeg of the deep blue Caribbean Sea is simply breathtaking.
Five acres of tropical gardens are lush with flowers, oranges, limes, lemons, June plum, breadfruit, grapefruit, avocado and mango. This large lawn is a wonderful playground for children.
Adjoining the verandah is the covered al fresco dining terrace for delicious meals prepared by the Nutmeg cook. Lunches are served on the dining verandah or at shaded poolside umbrella tables.
The large octagonal private pool has beautiful teak chaises with plump cushions. A stone terrace wraps around the Caribbean side of the villa. The living room and all bedrooms adjoin this long terrace via French doors that fold back so each doorway opens wide to the vast blue sea view.
Four bedrooms are on the main level and one is downstairs. All bedrooms are air conditioned and have Bose iPod docks, telephones with room-to-room intercoms and cable television. All bedrooms have wide doors that open to a wrap-around furnished verandah. All bathrooms are newly renovated with state-of-the-art Grohe and Italian Toto fixtures and granite counter tops.
Master Bedroom: Kingsize four-poster mahogany bed in large room, en-suite bathroom with two-person Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. Dressing room with his & hers vanities and double sink basins. This suite includes a den with 42" home cinema, DVD, sound system, copier and fax.
Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed, makeup area, large bathroom with bidet and bathtub-shower combination. All Chippendale furniture was made in Jamaica in the 1960's and carefully restored this year.
Bedroom 3: Kingsize bed, large en-suite bathroom with walk-in drench rain shower.
Bedroom 4: Optional kingsize or twin beds, en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 5: Option of three twin beds or one twin bed plus one kingsize bed. Extremely spacious room with pool table, wall-mounted 40" television, kitchenette, and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Accessed by exterior spiral staircase. Opens to private terrace and pool. Suitable for adults, teens or a family.
- 4,600-square-foot 5-bedroom deluxe staffed villa on 5 acres overlooking a magnificent ocean panorama.
- 5 minutes from 3 world-class golf courses: Half Moon, Cinnamon Hill and White Witch.
- 20' x 35' private pool with chaises, pool floats and shaded umbrella tables
- Full staff: butler, cook, housekeeper, two gardeners and laundress.
- Air-conditioned den with 42" home cinema, DVD, sound system, computer, printer, copier and fax.
- Wireless Internet
- Library of books, music CD's and current DVD movies for parents and children.
- Cable television, DVD players and quiet air conditioning in all 5 bedrooms and den.
- Nortel Meridian phone system with intercom to all rooms, kitchen and staff quarters.
- Outdoor barbeque grill on pool deck for chicken, pork, prime rib, fresh fish, lobster, tenderloin.
- Child friendly: large fenced grassy lawn, complimentary crib, high chair, baby toys, water toys.
- Ideal for golfers and families.
- Complimentary Half Moon Gold, Tennis and Beach Club Membership.
*Golf Membership Benefits:
- unlimited free greens fees
- unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
- 25% discount on optional cart rental
- 25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop
- 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
- 25% discount at 19th Hole Bar.
Golf Membership Benefits:
- Sunrise Beach
- Hibiscus Pool and Oleander Pool
- Jacuzzi, tennis courts, fitness center
- Croquet and miniature putting green.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's tourism capital and arguably one of the Carribean's premier resort destinations. It is the island's second city in terms of size and importance and has long been a playground for the world's rich and famous. It is easily accessible, the city boasts a first class international airport, as well as a port used by many interntaional cruise lines.
Montego Bay is home to some of the most colourful and exquisite Villa's in the Carribean, which are complemented by an abundance of transport facilities and an unparralleled array of amenities and attractions, all of which contribute to Montego Bay's vibrant holiday culture. This city has a lively Carribean charm and each vacationer can embrace their own uniquely Jamaican experience.
The City's streets are colourful and lively, with craft market stalls, shops and banks. You can visit the renowned white-sand Doctor's Cave Beach which has attracted celebrities and socialites from all over the world. Legend tells that the beach is fed by healing mineral springs, whether or not the legend is true, the beach certainly holds the most uncommonly clear and sparkling waters.
As well as the Doctor's Cave, Montego Bay has many unique tourist attractions. Why not try one of the Undersea Tours? The Coral Sea has the appearance of a submarine but in reality is a boat with an air conditioned underwater viewing compartment, to sit and watch the wonders of Montego Bay's marine life park; coral, hundreds of tropical fish, turtles and sting rays.
As well as dazzling waters, Montego bay also offers history, culture and wildlife. The Rocklands Feeding station is a must for bird lovers, located only minutes from Montego Bay. The Belvedere estate also draws in tourists from every area, one of the first sugar cane plantations in Jamaica and is still a working estate. It's owner, Mr. Pat McGann has opened it to the public so that the estate may share it's natural beauty, rivers, waterfalls, ruins and exotic plants with tourists and the public.
For sport lovers, Montego Bay is home to 4 different golf courses, including the world famous Tryall Golf Club which sits in a stunning 2,200 acre estate with sweeping vistas down to the captivatingly blue Carribean Sea.
There are numerous spa's, restaurants, nightclubs, historic cites, watersports and adventure parks at your disposal as a vacationer at Montego Bay. The ideal holiday destination for families, couples and friends alike.
- Additional taxes may apply, please enquire
- Actual exchange rates used may vary.
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice.
- Quoted seasonal rates may vary.
- All rates are based on assumed double occupancy.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in JamaicaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 January 2018 - 15 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£721.72 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional