Villa with 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Jamaica
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £11,076 per week
Villa to rent in Jamaica
Villa overview - owner's description
Greatview is perfectly located, just a 10 minute drive from Montego Bay's international airport and close to nearby beaches. Offering over 14,000 sqft of living space and 6 en suite bedrooms.
Greatview is perfectly located, just a 10 minute drive from Montego Bay's international airport and close to nearby beaches. Offering over 14,000 sqft of living space and 6 en suite bedrooms, Greatview offers guests the opportunity to holiday in Jamaica in unparallelled luxury.
The five large bedrooms each have en suite bathrooms, remote controlled air-conditioning, bamboo floors, and a private outdoor patio or balcony. The great-room is a combination living/dining-room with an impressive 40' ceiling. The room has large comfortable sofas and lounge chairs, providing a great space tounwind after a day at the beach. The mezzanine above has a smaller seating area for more intimate gatherings. The main floor rooms, covered pavilion and two master bedroom suites are all wheelchair accessible.
The covered pavilion with its cushioned rattan furniture is the social heart of Greatview, providing a great place to spend the day drinking cocktails or simply enjoying the sunshine. Close to the pavilion is the property's impressive 20 'x 40' heated pool, with waterfall feed to the hot tub below
(note the pool maintains 85-degree temperature all winter).
The villa has a large complement of staff who are available to attend to your every need, providing a 24hr service to meet any guest's requirements.
Bedroom 1: King size four poster bed, en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower, air-conditioning, separate lounge area, bar fridge,hairdryer, safe, TV.
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower, air-conditioning, separate lounge area, bar, fridge,hairdryer, safe, TV.
Bedroom 3: Queen size four poster bed, en suite bathroom, air-conditioning, balcony, hairdryer, safe, TV.
Bedroom 4: King size bed, en suite bathroom with tub/shower combination, air-conditioning, hairdryer, safe, TV.
Bedroom 5: King size bed, en suite bathroom tub/shower combination, air-conditioning, hairdryer, safe, TV.
Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds (can be converted to a king size bed), en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, air-conditioning, separate sofabed (suitable for sleeping 1 child), hairdryer, safe, TV, separate kitchen.
- 14,000-square-foot 6-bedroom+ Premier staffed villa overlooking a breathtaking ocean panorama.
- 7th very private bedroom available on request; ask us for rates and availability.
- 20 'x 40' heated pool with waterfall feed to hot tub below.
- (pool maintains 85-degree temperature all winter).
- 24-hour concierge service: 2 butlers, chef, housekeepers, gardener and laundress.
- complimentary fulltime driver and air-conditioned Hiace van included for variety of excursions and beach trips. Applies to new reservations from May 2, 2011 forward.
- air-conditioned gym: recumbent bicycle, treadmill, stair master, free weights, exercise balls, mats, TV.
- spa and steam room, rainfall shower and stone massage ~ spa technician on call 9 AM till 9 PM.
- complimentary tennis on nearby private court (5-minute walk, bring racquets and balls).
- DVD's and Game Stations in each room, 300 games that can be played with hand controls on the TV's in each bedroom.
- Outdoor games room with pool table, foosball table and bar.
- complimentary snorkels, fins, masks, picnic baskets, beach towels and water shoes.
- air-conditioned den with 30" plasma television, DVD, VCR
- large selection of books, music CD's and current DVD movies for parents and children.
- cable television and quiet air conditioning in all bedrooms
- two Aerobeds that will accommodate children up to age 10 so they can sleep in their parents' room
- outdoor gas grill for chicken, pork, prime rib, fresh fish, lobster, tenderloin
- fire pit for authentic Jamaican dinners under the stars (followed by marshmallow roast for children).
- handicap accessible: toilet boosters, ramps to all main floor rooms and pool (van with lift available for transfers).
-child friendly: complimentary 2 cribs, pack & play, 2 high chairs, booster seats, stroller, baby toys, water toys, beach toys, pool basketball, 2 bicycles, motorized kids car, Thomas Train set with its own table.
- Nortel Meridian phone system with intercom to all rooms, kitchen and staff
- Dell laptop, dedicated line for complimentary ADSL Internet access, wireless network for laptop users
- membership to the Russell Tennis Academy: free tennis, daily lessons & clinics with a 20% discount, round-trip transfers to the Academy is complimentary
- Greatview Kids Club is centered around Little View which is a one bedroom tree house/play house fully stocked with craft materials, games, puzzles and playhouse items. A rope climbing maze provides a secret back entrance to the tree house. Under the tree house is a sand box, craft tables and play tents which dot the surrounding garden. Depending on the children's ages and interests, local crafts people will be brought in for jewelry making, kite making, clay modeling, coconut hat weaving and other fun Jamaican crafts.
- Complimentary nanny for up to 2 children under 3 years of age for 3 hours per day OR
- Complimentary Kids Club at Little View for up to 4 children ages 3 to 12 for 3 hours per day.
- *Complimentary Half Moon Golf, Tennis and Beach Membership
Golf Membership Benefits:
- unlimited free greens fees
- unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
- 25% discount on optional cart rental
- 25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop
- 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
- 25% discount at 19th Hole Bar
Resort Membership Benefits:
- Sunrise Beach
- Hibiscus Pool and Oleander Pool
- Jacuzzi, tennis courts, fitness center
- Croquet and miniature putting green
*Greatview at Half Moon is one of the undisputed finest private homes in this collection.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's tourism capital and arguably one of the Carribean's premier resort destinations. It is the island's second city in terms of size and importance and has long been a playground for the world's rich and famous. It is easily accessible, the city boasts a first class international airport, as well as a port used by many interntaional cruise lines.
Montego Bay is home to some of the most colourful and exquisite Villa's in the Carribean, which are complemented by an abundance of transport facilities and an unparralleled array of amenities and attractions, all of which contribute to Montego Bay's vibrant holiday culture. This city has a lively Carribean charm and each vacationer can embrace their own uniquely Jamaican experience.
The City's streets are colourful and lively, with craft market stalls, shops and banks. You can visit the renowned white-sand Doctor's Cave Beach which has attracted celebrities and socialites from all over the world. Legend tells that the beach is fed by healing mineral springs, whether or not the legend is true, the beach certainly holds the most uncommonly clear and sparkling waters.
As well as the Doctor's Cave, Montego Bay has many unique tourist attractions. Why not try one of the Undersea Tours? The Coral Sea has the appearance of a submarine but in reality is a boat with an air conditioned underwater viewing compartment, to sit and watch the wonders of Montego Bay's marine life park; coral, hundreds of tropical fish, turtles and sting rays.
As well as dazzling waters, Montego bay also offers history, culture and wildlife. The Rocklands Feeding station is a must for bird lovers, located only minutes from Montego Bay. The Belvedere estate also draws in tourists from every area, one of the first sugar cane plantations in Jamaica and is still a working estate. It's owner, Mr. Pat McGann has opened it to the public so that the estate may share it's natural beauty, rivers, waterfalls, ruins and exotic plants with tourists and the public.
For sport lovers, Montego Bay is home to 4 different golf courses, including the world famous Tryall Golf Club which sits in a stunning 2,200 acre estate with sweeping vistas down to the captivatingly blue Carribean Sea.
There are numerous spa's, restaurants, nightclubs, historic cites, watersports and adventure parks at your disposal as a vacationer at Montego Bay. The ideal holiday destination for families, couples and friends alike.
The property comes with complimentary membership to the Half Moon Golf Club, as well as membership to the Russell Tennis Academy, providing free tennis, daily lessons & clinics with a 20% discount. Greatview Kids Club is centered around Little View which is a one bedroom tree house/play house fully stocked with craft materials, games, puzzles and playhouse items. A rope climbing maze provides a secret back entrance to the tree house. Under the tree house is a sand box, craft tables and play tents which dot the surrounding garden. Depending on the children's ages and interests, local crafts people will be brought in for jewelry making, kite making, clay modeling, coconut hat weaving and other fun Jamaican crafts.
Prices inclusive of a full staff of:
- 2 Butlers (providing 24hr concierge service)
- Fulltime driver and air-conditioned Hiace van included for a variety of excursions and beach trips.
*Additional staff services available on request.
- Additional taxes may apply, please enquire
- Actual exchange rates used may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Quoted seasonal rates may vary
- All rates are based on assumed double occupancy
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in JamaicaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 April 2017 - 15 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£758.44 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional