Holiday Villa In Volterra With Private Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Volterra, Italy
From £841 per week
Villa to rent in Volterra, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Volterra and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room house 110 m2 on 2 levels, on the ground floor. Comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Living room with 1 sofabed, open-hearth fireplace and TV (flat screen), DVD
- Exit to the garden
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Upper floor - 1 open small room with 2 beds and shower/bidet/WC
- 1 double bedroom with panoramic window
- 1 double bedroom
- Panoramic view of the valley
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Maximum 1 small pet/ dog allowed
- The double couchbed has to be used only by kids under 10 years..
Small independent house situated in a panoramic position, surrounded by vineyards, olive grove and chestnut woods. The area has many ruins from the Etruscan period and it is only 40 km from the sea. Ideal for people looking for relaxation, tranquillity, but also the opportunity to spend a day at the seaside. Some of the outdoor area are fenced, among those a large area 16 x 20 m with furniture, a loggia with wood burning oven. There is a large brick porch to use for dining outside with the view on the swimming pool and the valley. Cosy, simple single-family house "Le Pergole". 1.5 km from the centre of Volterra, in a quiet, sunny position, in the countryside. Private:
- Property (fenced), garden, swimming pool (6 x 12 m, depth 140 - 180 cm, 02/05-26/09)
- Table tennis, patio, terrace, garden furniture, barbecue
- WiFi, washing machine
- Linen change weekly (suppl
- Charge extra)
- Motor access (200 m via unmade road)
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 1.5 km, restaurant 1.5 km, bus stop 1 km, railway station 10 km
- Tennis 3 km, riding stable 10 km
- San Gimignano 30 km, Siena 60 km, Firenze 70 km..
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
5 out of 6 people recommend staying here
The house, garden and furnishings are fully described. The pool offers a perfect view of the Tuscan countryside. It's not far from town, but all the way uphill. Overall very nice property in a nice location in Tuscany.
We were so happy with the house and its environment, very clean, modern, calm. Big enough for our four teenagers. The panorama is like a dream. The owner is very nice.
Beautifully situated - in the olive groves with views over the whole valley - fantastic! Not far from the city of Volterra - however too far on foot for our terms w / fairly hilly paths; The pool is awesome - big and deep - and totally clean - cleaned twice a week; unfortunately no air conditioning in the house - i. in midsummer the bedrooms on the first floor are certainly very hot even at night w / tiled roof - now in June the nights were still bearable; we were 2 couples = optimal use for this house; we would recommend immediately - if you are looking for peace, relaxation and relaxation in the typical Tuscan flair, 100% comes at its expense :-)
Nice spacious accommodation, nice landlord
The house is very dark and the bathrooms need a renovation. Pool was not inviting. Access very bumpy and remote.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Volterra, ItalyThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 4 May - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 September 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 June - 4 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 September - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
€18.00 (approx. £15.82) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £175.76) per booking, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€3.00 (approx. £2.64) per liter, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 2 single sofa beds, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV
Open fire, Towels / linen, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Garden