Villa with 10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and private pool in Vitorchiano, Italy
From £2,399 per week
Villa to rent in Vitorchiano, Italy
The olive groves, vineyards surrounding this house, offer full privacy and tranquility. The accommodation is 2 km from the medieval town of Vitorchiano.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The olive groves, vineyards and hazelnut trees that surround this imposing house, offer full privacy and tranquility. The house is located a mere 2 km from the medieval town of Vitorchiano overlooking a green valley of this beautiful part of Italy.The property has no less than 10 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, making it an ideal base for larger families or friends travelling together. The house has been nicely renovated and ensures that even at capacity there is plenty of room for all to sleep, eat, and relax.One of the more unique features of the house is the roof terrace (equipped with grill), which can be closed thanks to big glass windows, this is truly a unique place to dine whilst admiring the beautiful surroundings. Outside there is equally plenty of space to roam, relax and enjoy the sun by the beautiful pool.Thanks to its convenient location, you can easily explore the regions of Umbria and Lazio. Please note: The last km of the access road is a dirt road that is not suitable for sports cars or buses. Places of interest include; the medieval Vitorchiano 2 km, Viterbo 7 km, Tuscania 25 km, Orvieto 40 km, Rome 80 km. Within a 25 km – radius are the lakes Vico, Bracciano and Bolsena.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2009 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and panoramic view of landscape; it is also located in Vitorchiano, only 4km from Viterbo. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 2km away.
The wireless has free WiFi. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a thermal bath nearby. The villa is suitable for organising weddings and celebrations, organising cultural tours and family and friends vacations.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 143 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Vitorchiano, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 April 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 April - 11 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 June - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 10 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 December - 31 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
€310.00 per booking, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€400.00 per booking, paid locally
Consumption (e.g. gas, electricity) to be paid on site
Bed linen (including towels)
€10.00 per person per booking, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2009
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 500 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Panoramic view of landscape
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (60 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- More than 9 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Indoor toys
- Changing table
- Air conditioning cold / hot (5 units)
Show all 10 facilities Show less
This villa has 10 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
Show all 10 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 11: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 12: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 12 bathrooms Show less
- 2 kitchens
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Gas heating
- Woodburning stove / fireplace
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 20000 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 8 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 11 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 716 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 716 bookings
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within 2 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.