Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Venice, Italy
From £875 per week
Apartment to rent in Venice, Italy
This 3 bedroom apartment is located in Venice and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi. The apartment is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
5-room apartment 120 m2 on 2 levels on 3rd floor.
- Tasteful furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and TV (flat screen)
- 1 room with 1 bed and 1 pull-out bed
- 1 room with 1 bed
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Upper floor: (spiral staircase), 1 double bedroom with TV (flat screen)
- 1 small room
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: no lift
- Old small apartment house "Casanas", renovated
- In the centre of Venezia, in the district Castello, in a busy, sunny position, 2 km from the sea, in a cul-de-sac
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- Shop, grocery, restaurant 20 m, sandy beach 2 km
- The building is situated in the "Biennale" area, only 10 minutes walk from St Marks square
- Nearby is one of the largest green areas of Venice: Viale Garibaldi and the public gardens
- The beach is at Lido di Venezia
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for short trips to the city. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Venice. It is set in a convenient location, 2km away from a beach.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
This apartment has 13 verified reviews.
13 out of 13 people recommend staying here
Very good apartment, with a nice host/key holder, new furniture and technique, very clean and with view to the lagoon thru the park. The place is very near to San Marko sqare and there is a supermarket in front of it, with normal prices. If you don't want to walk, there is a boat stop near to the apartment. We had enjoyed our 4 days stay, and recomend this property to everyone!
Were with 4 ladies for the art biennale in Venice. The location of the apartment was ideal for this, in the middle of the Arsenale and the Giardini. Right next to a shopping street and park, groceries and eateries around the corner. Nice apartment, fully equipped. Beds were lovely. Apartment was on 2nd floor, accessible by stairs, but we also saw a stair lift.
Very good and tidy apartment fully equipped. Near the boat and close to all attractions. Tip was to place a bunk bed instead of a bed with a trundle, which is also great in the room with the single bed. Seemed more comfortable and easier.
Everything fits here: very good, quiet and yet central location. Apartment spacious, clean with everything you need furnished. Everyone was excited
House very well placed in a neighborhood, the Castello, quiet. All shops nearby, even the post office ... Despite the 2nd and 3rd floor apartment very nice and comfortable. Unobstructed view of Jaedin and lagoon ......
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Venice, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 April 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 June - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 December 2020 - 29 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 March - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 2 January - 26 November 2021 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 28 March - 17 April 2020 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Weekly laundry (bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€4.00 (approx. £3.51) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £175.36) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- Located in large cities.
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000