Campo San Trovaso
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Venice, Italy
From £967 per week
Apartment to rent in Venice, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Venice and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 65 m2 on 2nd floor. Practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/sleeping room with 1 double bed, TV, radio and CD-player
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Dining room with dining table
- Exit to the balcony
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer)
- Gas heating
- Small balcony
- Very beautiful panoramic view of the canal
- Washing machine, iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Comfortable small apartment house "Campo San Trovaso", 3 storeys. In the centre of Venezia, in the district Dorsoduro, excellent location:
- Right in the centre but still quiet, directly by the canal, south facing position
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04.
- Grocery 200 m, supermarket 300 m, restaurant, bar, cafe 200 m, ferry "Vaporetto stop Zattere" 200 m
- Gallerie dell'Accademia 200 m, Ponte dell'Accademia 250 m, Museo Peggy Guggenheim 400 m, Piazza San Marco 1.2 km
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- Fire extinguisher
- The apartment is very bright with 5 windows overlooking the canal
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for short trips to the city. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Venice. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a balcony.
This apartment has 22 verified reviews.
17 out of 22 people recommend staying here
Apartment very clean, well-equipped. The person who handed us the keys was very nice and helpful. A beautiful view from the balcony. An ideal place for couples and for families. I recommend 100%
Absence of dish, salad bowl, coffee maker. Dirty curtains. No toilet paper dispenser. SB: No towel rails.
Nice apartment in a quiet area and very well located. The only downside was the temperature in the apartment, impossible to have more than 18-20 degrees, despite radiators pushed to the maximum.
The apartment is comfortable (a couple and two people) and well equipped but what is fabulous is the location (not far from the Zaterre stop for the allilaguna for the airport and the vaporetto, and a little more far stop academia) and especially the balcony overlooking a beautiful canal.xxx is friendly and efficient.
Accommodation address was not in d. Booking confirmation at.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Venice, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 April - 3 May 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€4.00 (approx. £3.46) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £173.01) per booking, paid locally
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Located in large cities.
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 49 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 49 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000