Ca' Foscari Apartment
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Venice, Italy
From £644 per week
Apartment to rent in Venice, Italy
A charming flat for a confortable stay in the heart of Venice at very good prices!
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Our property is a lovely new restored flat composed of a small hall, a well equipped
kitchen, a double bedroom, a single room with a convertible bed-settee and a
luminous bathroom with shower. Everything is ready for You: the bedroom linen,
the towels and the blankets. The guests will find a food-welcome on their arrival for a better
spending of the first hours in the apartment! WIFI is available for guests
AMENITIES: The apartment is on the first floor of a traditional old building overlooking the large Calle
Ca' Foscari. It's surrounded by beatiful Venetian landmarks such as the Academy Galleries, the Church of
Frari, the old School of S. Rocco in a very quiet but lively area provided with restaurants, really inviting
cake shops and smart original little shops. Everything will make you feel physilcally relaxed, offering a
good standard of confort and service.
AREA: It's easy to reach it from the railway station and the car parking ( Piazzale Roma) on foot or by
Vaporetto ( Venetian means of transport along the town main channel) as well as from the airport.
From the airport or by your private car you will reach Piazzale Roma that is the last place where cars can go. From Piazzale Roma to the apartment is only 650 metres on foot (about 6/9 minutes on foot) and the way is really easy. Of course, you can also catch the Vaporetto number 1 and get off at S.Tomà stop.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Venice, ItalyThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area. It has a children pool area. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 11 December - 26 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 January - 22 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 February - 26 February 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 February - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 August - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 January - 14 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 February - 25 February 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 February - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 August - 3 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 November 2020 - 11 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 6 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 3:
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in Italian, Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Childrens pool area
Private Owner From Treviso, Italy Member since Feb 2003
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 2