Apartment In Villa "oasi Verde"
Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Velva, Italy
From £486 per week
Villa to rent in Velva, Italy
A very quiet place with a stunning view settled in a rural area , between Cinque Terre and Riviera of Levante. This 90mq apartment is suited for 6 persons with his 3 separated bedrooms.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
A 90mq/975sqf apartment in a very nice fully restored villa, country-like style with an eye on modern design. It includes 3 bedrooms, for a total of 6 bedplaces (extra beds available on payment), a kitchen and two complete bathrooms (one also for disabled).
From the kitchen you have access to the 60mq/650sqf balcony with a stunning view on the Petronio valley. There is also a large living room (40mq/430sqf) available on the floor below and a gazebo with BBQ/pizza oven.
An eccellent homemade breakfast is available on request 8€/person/day.
Welcoming rooms, hosts in place, beautiful courtiyard, free barbeque and gazebo area, free heating, free use of fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment has indipendent entrance, situated on the ground floor, wheelchair accessible. All the facilities are available for guests.
The guests will receive the keys of the apartment at the arrival. Pets are welcomed, on agreement.
We are available for advicing on touristic routes, restaurants and activities.
We speak Italian, English, French, Romanian.
Free parking in front of the house.
The whole area is covered by two wifi networks. Every room has his own NETFLIX TV.
The house is on a main road, surrounded by forests in the middle of hiking and biking area, at the border of the medieval village of Velva (which is worth visiting).
The whole area is rural, between hills and sea with wonderful views on Petronio Valley and sea.
The air quality is excellent and the silence of the place is good for relaxation.
In this location you will have a genuine slice of Italian countryside lifestyle. The place is also not too far from the city of Genova, Pisa and Parma. You can visit them with a day trip.
Also available in the area:
1 - Sea - "Cinque Terre" less than an hour's drive to reach Levanto from where trains and boats leave for the "Cinque terre". Levanto offers a beautiful beach very popular with surf enthusiasts in all seasons. Cinque terre can also be reached directly by car.
2 - Sea - "Portofino" half an hour from Sestri Levante by train, getting off at S. Margherita Ligure station and then taking the bus to Portofino. By car you can still reach S.Margherita Ligure and then take the bus to Portofino.
3- Brand new super-equipped swimming pool 20 min from Velva, in Sesta Godano, another one in Tavarone at about half the distance.
4- Riding horses is possible at the ranch in the nearby town of Castiglione Chiavarese
5- Rafting and Canoeing are available in the Vara River (about half hour of car)
6- Walks and organized trips in the summer months are available.
The public transport is minimal,so a car is strongly recomended.
Highway is 16km from the place, a 25 minutes drive. Train station at 17 km (Sestri Levante).
Rental licence or registration number: Castiglione Chiavarese 8069
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Velva, ItalyThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 February - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 1 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 May - 1 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 June - 3 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October 2020 - 17 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 1 May 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 May - 1 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 June - 3 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October 2021 - 17 April 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 1 May 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 May - 1 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 June - 3 June 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 June - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October 2022 - 17 February 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 19 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made 2 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 2 May - 5 August and receive 10% off if the booking is made 2 months before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 December - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Kitchen
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility , Pets
We have countryside view and the best valley (Val Petronio) view. We are surrounded by hills and mountains (between 500m and 1000m). We stay at 500m altitude, outside the city heat, we have fresh natural air, clean spring water, garden with our biologic vegetables, small goats, dogs, cats.
Private Owner From Castiglione Chiavarese, Italy Member since Jun 2012
Last seen: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 2