Apartment To Rent In Valdisotto
Ski apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Valdisotto, Italy
From £272 per week
Apartment to rent in Valdisotto, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Valdisotto and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 40 m2, on the ground floor. Practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Large living/dining room with 1 double sofabed, dining table, TV and tiled stove
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer)
- Beautiful panoramic view of the mountains and the valley
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- 014072 – CNI – 00021.
Beautiful, cosy, comfortable 3-family house "Santa Lucia", 1'171 m a.s.l., surrounded by trees and meadows. In the hamlet Santa Lucia 3 km from the centre of Bormio, in a quiet, sunny position, 2.5 km from the skiing area. In the house:
- Storage room for bicycles, storage room for skis, washing machine (for shared use)
- Storeroom available
- In Winter
- Please take snow chains
- Parking on the premises
- Grocery 1 km, restaurant 800 m, bus stop 1 km, outdoor swimming pool 2.5 km, indoor swimming pool 2.5 km, thermal baths 2.5 km
- Golf course 3 km, riding stable 8 km, ski lift 2.5 km, chair lift 2.5 km, children's playground 500 m
- Ski bus (free of charge)
- The owner lives on the same property
This apartment has 13 verified reviews.
9 out of 13 people recommend staying here
Home ok even if a few words of French would have been appreciated. No adapted television, no internet in the evening, bedding completely broken down, no microwave, no possibilities to connect shaver, hair dryer or other (taken), local bike not secure
Keyholder speech only Italian
I advise you to bring everything you need from the water up to the salt in the kitchen .. supplied only towel and sheets for the first week. We found the apartment in excellent condition. We thought we had booked that con.camino and balcony and instead of a sad discovery we were on the ground floor .. but beyond this little inconvenience I recommend it. Great location to reach the most beautiful places .. Oga Santa Caterina Livigno bormio etc
the house is cozy and very spacious, absolutely comfortable for both 2 and 4 people. The stove was always on when we returned. The house is very well equipped we only had some problems with the TV but nothing particularly boring. The owner of the house is kind and ready to give any information.
dated wioning with not too best beds, bed and sofa bed but in nice area (for eg cyclists) It is a pity that the owner only only understands italian.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Valdisotto, ItalyThis apartment is in a quiet area near the mountains.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November - 28 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 1 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 February - 15 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 March - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 October - 2 November 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€1.30 (approx. £1.15) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £176.42) per booking, paid locally
€10.00 (approx. £8.82) per person, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Oven