Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Umbertide, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,850 per week
Villa to rent in Umbertide, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated on a south-facing slope on an organic fruit and olive farm in the Niccone Valley.
Situated on a south-facing slope on an organic fruit and olive farm in the Niccone Valley, this enchanting villa in Umbria is enveloped by 25 acres of gardens and orchards and boasts captivating views of some of the most awe-inspiring countryside in Italy.
The open-plan floor space is warmly welcoming, with original archways, wood beams, and heated brick flooring connecting the comfortable lounge and dining spaces. The rustic, open kitchen will surely be a popular gathering spot, and is well appointed with modern appliances and extras, such as a bread maker and wood-fired range.
Four peaceful bedrooms sleep eight comfortably, and an equal number of stylishly renovated bathrooms make it easy to share space.
Breakfast on the sunny balcony or side terrace beside vibrant flowers will start mornings right, and the covered pergola and wooden poolside deck are excellent places to enjoy BBQ lunches with a view.
While you could be content spending your entire holiday within this charming estate, ancient castles, churches, and many delicious restaurants await in the nearby river town of Umbertide. Or, hop the border into Tuscany and take a day trip to Arezzo or Florence, perhaps while doing a bit of wine tasting along the way.
- 4 Luxurious bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Huge, fully-equipped kitchen with 90cm multi-functional oven, microwave, dishwasher, two fridges and freezer, bread maker etc.
- Satellite TV (card not included), broadband internet and network, P.C printer/fax, stereo, plenty of books and videos/dvds, cd player and iPod dock.
- Solar panels, underfloor heating, double-glazing, wood-burning range and fireplace.
- There is plenty of outdoor furniture
- Shaded pergola and large, sunny balcony
- Play area for children with swings, slide and den on terrace above house.
- 25 acres of unspoilt countryside to explore around the house.
- Above ground pool
Casa Giardino has its own terraced garden on the estate, surrounded by the scent of herbs, roses, irises and peonies with fruit trees, olive trees and wildflowers all around. Gather your own seasonal fruit and vegetables and fresh eggs. The property overlooks an orchard and has a spectacular view of Monte Acuto.
The land, 25 acres, has been farmed organically since the late 1980s and is a haven for wildflowers and wildlife. Walking in the upper fields or woods may reveal the tracks of deer or wild boar. Porcupines raid the vegetable garden. A large hare has made his home in the lower apple orchard. Wild orchids grow in the fields in the spring and a bewildering array of wild mushrooms in autumn.
- Direct flights from London Stansted to Perugia airport are less than 45 minutes away.
- Ancona or Florence airport - 2 hours away.
- Bologna, Pisa or Rome airport - 3 hours away.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Umbertide, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 September 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 September 2017 - 2 January 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 January 2018 - 3 January 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.85 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional