Villa Rental In Trezzo Tinella With Private Pool
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Trezzo Tinella, Italy
From £3,418 per week
Villa to rent in Trezzo Tinella, Italy
This 5 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Trezzo Tinella and sleeps 12 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The villa is near beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
9-room house 300 m2 on 2 levels. Antique and tasteful furnishings:
- Entrance hall
- Large dining room with open-hearth fireplace
- 1 double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC
- 1 large double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Separate WC
- Upper floor
- Walk-through room
- 2 double bedrooms, each room with shower/bidet/WC
- 1 double bedroom with sloping ceilings with shower/bidet/WC
- Large living room with panoramic window with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the terrace
- (spiral staircase) gallery with 1 double bed and shower/bidet/WC
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven) with dining table
- Wooden floors, natural stone floors
- Terrace 30 m2 partly roofed
- Terrace furniture
- View of the countryside
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Extra room bookable
- With two beds, shower, bidet, WC..
Trezzo Tinella 10 km from Alba:
- Large, historical manor house "Antico Borgo del Riondino", 550 m a.s.l., from the 15th century, renovated, surrounded by fields and vineyards
- 3 houses in the resort
- 3 km from the centre of Trezzo Tinella, 8 km from the centre of Neive (Barbaresco), in a secluded, quiet position, 75 km from the sea, in the countryside
- Park 10 ha with wildlife garden and trees, indoor pool (13 x 4 m, depth 140 cm, 01/06-15/09)
- Shower/WC in the pool area
- Central heating system
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 8 km, supermarket 8 km, restaurant 8 km, natural swimming pond 500 m
- Golf course 30 km
- Langhe - Barolo 10 km
- Car recommended
- The owner lives on the same property
- The holiday resort is facing an ancient courtyard
- The owner produces local biological wines (Moscato Passito and Brut Classico on sale)
- In the park, there are 4 small lakes, a picknick area and a jogging trail
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
5 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Grapevines chestnut calm vehicle is recommended!
The house was rustic and décor rustic. The downstairs kitchen was functional but a little chunky. The large dining room is upstairs and there are steep stairs. At the end of the dining room there is a large covered outdoor terrace with a nice summer kitchen and it was at least us busy. The owner family was friendly and provided, for example, firewood as needed. The upstairs bedrooms did not get the heating to work so they had a bit cool. I do not recommend a seat for people with disabilities due to the abundant stairs. The place is quite remote. Our stay was very successful.
Nice house with a little old-fashioned and cold decoration. It is better that the weather is nice and warm when you go there otherwise it will cost you a lot in heating.
wonderful location and welcome of all respect. absolutely a place to come back to
Antico Borgo del Riondino is an amazing find. My family of 9 stayed for a week and enjoyed staying at this wonderful location. Day trips to Alba are Barbarossa recommended. Antico Borgo del Riondino has many wonderful rooms. Family can get together in the wonderful communal areas or go off and do their own thing. The house has wonderful gardens which are great for picnics and sun bathing. I would double check the location as Google did send us to the wrong place though.. we found it in the end.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Trezzo Tinella, ItalyThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 16 October 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€3.50 (approx. £3.08) per m3, paid locally
€1.50 (approx. £1.32) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€500.00 (approx. £439.41) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
6 bathrooms, 7 WC's
Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Garden