Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Trastevere, Italy
From £344 per week
Apartment to rent in Trastevere, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Trastevere and sleeps 2 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Cipressino", 1-room apartment 22 m2, on the ground floor.
- Partly renovated in 2016, comfortable and cosy furnishings: living/sleeping room with 1 double sofabed (140 cm), DVD, DVD collection available and air conditioning
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, microwave)
- Gas heating, boiler (15 litres)
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Facilities: hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: apartment street side
- Private entrance
- Very historical mews
- In the centre of Roma, in the district Trastevere, in a central, busy position, in the heart of the city
- Shop 30 m, grocery 50 m, restaurant 20 m, bar 30 m, cafe 20 m, tram "Number 8 stop Belli" 400 m, bus stop "780, H stop Belli" 400 m, railway station "Termini" 5 km
- Nearby attractions: Trastevere Night Life, Basilica Santa Maria in Trastevere, Fori Imperiali, Campo dei Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon
- Please note: car not advisable
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Trastevere. The nearest airport is only 36km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has air conditioning and a microwave.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 15 verified reviews.
3 out of 15 people recommend staying here
... if the bed did not turn out to be a cheap folding sofa on which you are very crooked or over steps. From the nocturnal noise, we knew through reviews and was no problem because of the Oropax. You can cook there if you have to, but bakers, supermarket, Ristorante etc. were in abundance. Almost every attraction can be easily reached on foot. Trastevere is really worth seeing and everyone was super friendly. Like the Austrian. Hostess of the room. But next time ...
Just ok: not really window overlooking the plot. There was only a small opening overlooking a passage. Fridge not defrosted! Leaking water in the bidet, d-where wet linen.
Very nice welcome. By cons the bed is not very good and the studio is very very noisy. To avoid a Saturday night ...
Not the best for crowded without a terrace or balcony
Disappointing to pay so much for a mediocre quality: in total with all the charges it came back to 100 € the night to never sleep because we were not warned of howling people squatting the front of the house but only "that some people from time to time came to sit down ". The location is perfect but the rest is just unstoppable. No hot water in the shower. We had to turn off and turn on the shower constantly to get a minimum of warm water.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Trastevere, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 29 June - 27 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 21 March - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 15 June - 5 July 2019 and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £177.71) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.77) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 6 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 7 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000