Apartment In Trastevere
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Trastevere, Italy
From £336 per week
Apartment to rent in Trastevere, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Trastevere and sleeps 2 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Cipressino", 1-room apartment 22 m2, on the ground floor. Partly renovated in 2016, comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Living/sleeping room with 1 double sofabed, digital TV, DVD and air conditioning
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, microwave)
- Heating, boiler (15 litres)
- Hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Very historical mews. In the centre of Roma, in the district Trastevere, in a central, busy position, in the heart of the city. Shop 30 m, grocery 50 m, restaurant 20 m, bar 30 m, cafe 20 m, tram "Number 8 stop Belli" 400 m, bus stop "780, H stop Belli" 400 m, railway station "Termini" 5 km. Nearby attractions:
- Trastevere Night Life, Basilica Santa Maria in Trastevere, Fori Imperiali, Campo dei Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon
- Car not advisable
- Apartment street side
- Private entrance
This apartment has 9 verified reviews.
3 out of 9 people recommend staying here
The good location, the quiet street except on weekends at night. The indoor environment was humid but there was a conditioner that we did not know how to use, as well as the television that seemed only for DVD, The sofa bed very broad but uncomfortable, the rest well, maybe there could be a bread toaster.
To live the experience of inhabiting the city like a Roman from another time is perfect. Open the door and you are already alive (and therefore also in the chaos) of the city. In summer and on weekends a lot of noise from outside for the guys who are out there drinking, but after a couple of warnings they leave willingly ... The TV is there but it does not work.
The flat seemed to be quite clean. Unfortunately, after a few days sneezing non-stop it turned out that we slept literally on a substantial layer of dust, which was located on the rails of the sofa couch, right next to our heads and under the bed. The second thing is the location of the apartment seemingly very good, because close to all attractions, unfortunately at night it was impossible to sleep, because the apartment door so slightly damped sounds coming from outside that you had the impression of sleeping on the street between loud partying people. In addition, on our stage, the party-goers sat in front of the door and, leaning against our door, additionally disturbed our sleep. This problem was solved in each of the nearby flats, which had a padlock to close the gate before the stage, we managed to get a hair clip. Another problem is the lack of lighting the flat. Two tiny "windows" with a grate did not allow you to function in the flat during the day or after dark. In addition, the apartment has no telephone coverage or it is very weak.
The location is very good, in the center, everything easily reachable on foot. However, it is very loud. People party every day in front of the door till early in the morning leaving a lot of mess and broken glasses after themselves.
In the description was missing the indication that the apartment is located in the immediate neighborhood of Rome, with a very large nocturnal disturbance on all days. (Rather suitable for very young people who want to party). The apartment is very dark and barely lets in daylight. Otherwise, she was very clean and the transfer ran smoothly.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Trastevere, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 3 November - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 24 November - 28 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 April - 27 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 July 2019 - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 October - 2 November 2018 and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £175.79) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.58) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
1 bathroom, 1 WC
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV