House with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Trasimeno, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,053 per week
House to rent in Trasimeno, Italy
House overview - owner's description
House in Lisciano Niccone with private pool
Lovely private stone house that is situated at 600 mt height in a spectacular position with wonderful views over the Trasimeno Lake and the lush hilly landscape around.
Perfect for a relaxing holiday in beautiful scenery, but still very convenient to make trips to some of Umbria's most beautiful and interesting places, Assisi, Perugia and Cortona in Tuscany. It is also possible to swim at the Trasimeno lake and along the promenade there are several nice restaurants. One can also take the ferry and visit one of the islands in the lake.
The house has been restored and divided into two apartments one on the upper floor with direct access to a private, furnished, terrace of 40 m2 where you can sit and enjoy the marvellous view, the other apartment is on the ground floor. The house is surrounded by a 3500 m2 big and well maintained garden where the 5x10 mt big swimming pool is placed. It has a depth of 1,50 mt. and it's open during the period 04/05/13 until the 28/09/13. Children in or around the pool must be under adult supervision at all times.
The house is decorated in a rustic style with exposed wooden beams .
It is simple but functional and consists for both apartment:
Entrance living room with tv, fire place and sofa bed. Dining place and kitchen corner (gas hob, oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, American coffee machine), a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, one bathroom with shower.
Access to shared laundry. Parking inside the property. Heating.
Property details will be sent 4 weeks before the start of the holiday
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Trasimeno, ItalyThis house is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 June - 5 July 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 June - 5 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 June - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
m3, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 double sofa beds in living room
Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 12, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave
Barbecue, Private garden
Agency From Passignano Sul Trasimeno, Italy Member since Jul 2010
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 14 hours
Last logged in: 18 days ago
Number of properties: 27