Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Torrita of Sienna, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,017 per week
Villa to rent in Torrita of Sienna, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Renzo sits between the charming towns of Pienza and Montepulciano amongst the rolling hills of Tuscany.
Villa Renzo sits between the charming towns of Pienza and Montepulciano amongst the rolling hills of Tuscany. Perched on a hill with expansive views of the valley the property makes a fantastic base for exploring the surrounding region.
The villa has been immaculately restored using original period materials and sleeps 8 guests across two floors. On the ground floor the foyer takes you through to a traditional country kitchen with plenty of space for everyone to lend a hand. Arched entrances lead through to the spacious dining and lounge areas where there are comfy sofas set around a roaring fireplace. A small library of books in various languages is available and the set-up is perfect for a quiet night in. The bedrooms are all beautifully decorated with colours reflecting the local flora of rosehips, lavender and pomegranate.
The living area gives direct access to the wisteria-covered patio which features a traditional wood-fired oven where you can make your own pizzas and bread. The private gardens house a large swimming pool with panoramic views of Montepulciano and there is a barbecue area for casual al fresco dining. Green thumbs and amateur chefs will love the organic vegetable garden!
- Kitchen, with microwave and dishwasher.
- Large dining/sitting room with seating for 12 people.
- Large living room with fireplace and double arch opening to the garden.
- Twin bedroom with desk, double-sink and en-suite with shower, WC, bidet.
- Master bedroom withdouble bed, desk, bath and sink in the room.
- Double bedroom and en-suite with bath, shower, sink, WC, bidet.
- Twin bedroom and en-suite with shower, sink, WC, bidet.
- WC, bidet, sink.
- Patio with outdoor furniture and wood-burning oven.
- Swimming pool (6 x 12 m) with sun beds and gazebo.
- Barbecue area.
- Organic vegetable garden.
- Swimming pool (6 x 12 m).
- Wood stove.
- Washing machine and ironing board.
- Satellite TV.
- Garden furniture.
- Organic garden available to guests.
- Pergola with dining table.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request.
Villa Renzo is located right next to Montefollonico which sits between Val di Chiana and Val d'Orcia. This 12th century village is one of the few towns in Italy that still has the majority of its original walls still intact and its labrynth of cobbled lanes are filled with charming cottages and pretty churches. Tuck into a rich dish of pasta with wild boar sauce and finish your meal with a glass of Montefollonico's famous Vin Santo dessert wine.
This beautiful region of Tuscany has something for everyone with beautiful beaches a couple of hours away and oodles of history and culture at every turn. Tuscany is also the top Italian destination for wine buffs with an incredible number of high quality vineyards.
- Pienza 7 km.
- Montefollonico 3 km.
- Montepulciano 9 km.
- Montefollonico 3 km.
Swimming pool open between May - September
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Torrita of Sienna, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 September 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 September 2017 - 5 January 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£881.60 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional