Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Todi, Italy
From £835 per week
Villa to rent in Todi, Italy
In the beautiful region of Umbria lies this holiday home with panoramic view over Todi.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
In the beautiful region of Umbria lies this inviting holiday home with stunning panoramic views over Todi. The property is surrounded by greenery and by an equipped plot where you can spend pleasant moments with your family or with your friends. The private swimming pool offers absolute privacy and invites you to relax on hot summer days. The inside of the accommodation is pleasantly decorated and fells bright and homely.Inside the property there are 6 lovley bedrooms, and the house can fit up to 12 guests! There are also 5 bathrooms all with showers. The living room, dining room and kitchen are all well equipped and have a real homely feel.Your holiday home is an ideal starting point to explore the most famous cities of Umbria and Tuscany. It is the ideal solution for nature and art lovers too. In the medieval town of Todi, which is located on a hill dominating the Tiber Valley, you will find Etruscan, Roman and medieval city walls and, around the Piazza del Popolo, the most important buildings of the city. The beautiful town Orvieto with its magnificent cathedral is only 39 km away from here and Lake Bolsena is 54 km.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2009 and refurbished in 2014. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and view over the landscape; it is also only 3.5km from Todi. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 163 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Todi, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 August - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 11 January - 12 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 11 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
€18.00 per person per booking (minimum €200.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Electricity usage to be paid on site
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2009
- Year modernised: 2014
- Holiday home (internal area 200 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Yes (up to 2)
- Steep stairs to first floor
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 11 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (78 m2)
- Pool open mid May - mid September
- 3 TVs
- Radio and CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (3 units)
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Dinning room
- Kitchen / diner
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 3000 m2)
- A garden
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower (1)
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 522 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 522 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 9 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000