Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Todi, Italy
From £502 per week
Villa to rent in Todi, Italy
Semi-detached house on two levels with a garden and swimming pool for the exclusive use of guests.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Semi-detached house spread out on two levels with garden and swimming pool for the exclusive use of guests. The accommodation is not far from the village of Torregentile, and has a lovely panoramic terrace where you can enjoy a splendid view of the countryside and the ancient city of Todi. Master bedroom with terrace. The owner is occasionally on site. Central location for visiting the most beautiful cities of Umbria and its typical villages. Distances: Todi 8 km, Amelia 34 km, Orvieto 44 km, Perugia 50 km, Assisi 65 km, Lake Trasimeno 70 km, Rome 136 km.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1970 and refurbished in 2000. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and panoramic view of landscape; it is also only 8km from Todi. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 5km away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 163 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Todi, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 July - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 August - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 12 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 11 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Maximum €1.50 per person per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1970
- Year modernised: 2000
- Semi-Detached (internal area 140 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Panoramic view of landscape
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (55 m2)
- Pool open mid May - end September
- 1 TV
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 3000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 511 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 511 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 9 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000