Villa Fontanello, Umbria, Todi
Country house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Todi Area, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,148 per week
Villa Fontanello is a lovely semi-detached Country house with pool set in a sunny position with an outstanding view over the Umbrian countryside. The villa and swimming pool are for EXCLUSIVE USE.
Villa Fontanello is a lovely semi-detached Country house with pool set in a sunny position with an outstanding view over the Umbrian countryside. You can also enjoy the fantastic view of the beautiful Umbrian hilltop of Todi from the panoramic terrace.
The villa (sleeps 7) is developed on 3 floors, the ground floor is a 1 bedroom apartment that is not in use for rent and it will be empty during your holiday. The 1st floor benefits from a separate kitchen, a very large size living/dining room, panoramic terrace, balcony and a bathroom with a walkin shower. The 2nd floor benefits from a two double bedrooms very spacious and one twin room also very spacious with 2 separete large single beds, two bathrooms (one with bath and one with shower), and the possibility to add a further bed on the mezzanine.
The villa has its own private entrance from the garden and have easy access to the pool area and garden.
The house is furnished with taste and in a comfortably way, with special care of every smallest detail. Ideal place where relax and spend a comfy and memorable holiday.
This villa is the perfect location for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday in the Umbrian countryside in strategic position from which visit many medieval hilltowns such as Perugia, Todi, Deruta and Orvieto within easy reach from this beautiful house.
Umbria enjoys beautiful warm weather in Spring and Autumn. During June, July and August temperatures are around 25 to 30 degrees. The region is steeped in history and the medieval towns of Perugia, Todi, Assisi and Orvieto are within a thirty minute drive on good road. It is possible to do day trips to Rome and Florence using the car or rail network. All the nearby historic centers stage special events throughout the year, one of the most famous being the Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia usually being staged during the first two weeks of July. This event attracts big names from all around the world.
Those who love nature, the old traditions, tranquility and the enjoyment of life, can only feel at home and love Umbria, the green heart of Italy. An ideal mix of nature, peace, genuine cooking, culture and an antique farming tradition, Umbria is the centre of a continual flux of visitors from all over the world. A beautiful combination of rural and natural landscape constitutes one of its principal attractions. It’s a region which offers natural panoramas of a particular beauty, characterized by green valleys and gently rolling hills, uncontamined areas in which you can find rural houses and medieval villages that remind us of the many historical passages that have seen Umbria as protagonist through the centuries.
2 verified reviews
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
We are a family with 4 kids (15 y/o twin girls + 11 and 9 y/o boys), and just spent 10 days at Villa Fontanello after booking it here. Pretty much everything in our stay exceeded our expectations. After booking here, all details were promptly checked with us by the owners nephew, living in the UK. The house itself looks and feels better than on picture. Outside, the view on Todis hills and countryside landscapes is absolutely fantastic. The swimming pool has got a flat depth of about 1,20m, which we finally thought was great for kids to play. Umbria is simply beautiful – a bit like Toscana with less tourists, or like Toscana use to be 40 years ago – so about anywhere you go around, you end up in a beautiful Italian village or Town, like Todi, Orvieto Perrugia is a must too plenty to see, or visit, like Europes tallest waterfalls in Marmore, near Terni, or one of the many nearby lakes. The owner and his wife are simply charming people, always happy to help. If that sounds appealing, I dont really see how one would be disappointed by renting this property.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 August - 31 August 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 7 June 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 7 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 19 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 July and receive 10% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 July and receive 5% off if the booking is made 5 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 August - 31 August and receive 5% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is made 5 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 20 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 July and receive 5% off if the booking is for 8 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is for 8 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 2 single beds
3 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 8, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Private garden
Private Owner From Todi, Italy Member since Nov 2008
Past bookings: 8 bookings
Last logged in: 2 years ago
Number of properties: 1