Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Terni, Italy
From £563 per week
Villa to rent in Terni, Italy
This renovated part of a semi-detached house which dates back to the 18th century is now a country residence with a spacious, fenced in garden which contains many wonderful old trees.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Part of a semi-detached house only 7km from Terni,this property is located on top of a hill with beautiful views over the 3 valleys around Narni, Terni and Stroncone. The house is in the centre of the grounds that exceed almost 40 hectares. This renovated semi-detached house dates back to the 18th century and is now a country residence with a spacious, fenced in garden with many wonderful old trees, where guests will also find an inviting swimming pool with Jacuzzi area and a pool house with bath /shower by two covered terraces on the ground floor. The perfect place to relax and unwind, soak up the sun and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, and also some alfresco dining. There is a picturesque view of the surrounding countryside planted with sunflowers and wheat, with vineyards and ancient olive trees, ideal for walking. Inside the property there is a lovely living area, with a sofabed and matress, which means with the 2 bedrooms the house can accomodate up to 5 guests.The owners of the property live at the rear of the house and will be glad to welcome you with the tastings of home made Extra Virgin olive oil and the red wine Ciliegiolo. The property is set in a strategic position to visit Rome 82km, Perugia 80km, Assisi 70km, Spoleto 25km. Distances: 7km Terni and Narni, 11km Marmore-Falls, 15km Lake Piediluco.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1712 and refurbished in 2011. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool; it is also only 12km from Terni. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 600 metres away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and shared washing machine. It also has some garden furniture outside and some shared garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 166 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Terni, ItalyThis villa has a patio heating and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 May - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 11 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 11 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 June - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 10 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 December - 31 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Throughout 2020: €16.00 per person per booking (minimum €80.00), paid locally
Throughout 2021: €80.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Consumption costs (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival, non-refundable
€15.00 per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1712
- Year modernised: 2011
- Semi-Detached (internal area 105 m2)
- 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 1)
- Owner lives in same building
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (162 m2)
- Pool open June - end September
- Outdoor Whirlpool bath (4 persons)
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Internet access via cable incl
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 single bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Shared washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 7500 m2)
- Some shared garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 2 cars)
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor fireplace (1)
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 10 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
What are the extra consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay a fixed cost of €15.00 per night for electricity, water, gas and other utilities. You will need to pay the local agent when you arrive. The price is fixed and is not refundable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 670 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 670 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000