Town House Taormina City Center, Roof Terrace, Great Views, Pool
House with 3 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and shared pool in Taormina, Sicily
Booking cost: £0.00
From £919 per week
House to rent in Taormina, Sicily
House overview - owner's description
Elegant town house situated in the quiet part of the historic city center (top location!). Everything can be reached within walking distance. Access to pool and beach of Paradise Beach Club (free bus)
The town house "Palazzo Francesca" is one of the very special, rare and typical Sicilian town houses in the "heart" of Taormina old town. In cooperation with the Paradise Beach Club our guests have access to their beach and pool area (at extra charge).
The town house is situated in a privileged and centrical position of the historical center of Taormina, just 1 walking minute distant from the "Corso Umberto" which is main shopping and restaurant area, the Piazza IX Aprile, the Villa Communale and the Greek Theater.
So all sites, monuments, restaurant, bars or night life can be reached within a few steps.
Parking is possible in a public car park close by (200 meters distant).
The house extends on 4 floors and provides a small roof terrace with spectacular views towards the picturesque city of Taormina , the Greek Theatre and Mount Etna.
Each room has been decorated with lots of care and love for details. The furnishing is complete and of high standard.
Spending time in the living on the 4 th floor or on the small roof terrace is special experience. From here you will enjoy fantastic views over the roofs and the small streets of Taormina. The sunset above the vulcano Etna is an unforgettable experience.
The equipment and furnishing come up to high expectations on quality and taste. The equipment is a mix of modern Italian design and antique French and Sicilian furniture. The tasteful room design is underlined by a special selection of art pictures and lamps made of real Murano glass.
All the rooms are equipped with an efficient air condition system offering pleasant cool temperature in the summer and cosy warmth in winter time.
The privileged situation and the special equipment of this accommodation invites you to experience and enjoy Taormina in a unique way.
In 2005 this building had been fully renovated and modernized. The floors and stairs on the interior have been restored in the typical Sicilian red-brown marble.
Ground floor: bedroom, double bed, with ensuite bathroom, large shower and toilet.
1st floor: romantic bedroom, double bed, French balcony, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet.
2nd floor: elegant dining room for 6 people with kitchenette.
2nd floor: separate high quality marble bathroom, bathtub, toilet, bidet, window, washing machine.
3rd floor: elegant bedroom with double bed, balcony (view on Mt Etna), ensuite bathroom with bathtub, shower, toilet, bidet, window.
4th floor: gorgeous living room with Sicilian tiles and large panoramic windows and balconies with views on Taormina old town, Madonna di Rocca and side views on Mt Etna.
The two sofas of the living room (80 cm x 230 cm) may get transformed into two comfortable single sleeping sofas
5th floor: small roof terrace, views on Taormina old town, Madonna di Rocca and side views on Mt Etna of Etna and Teatro Greco (Greek Theatre).
The bath rooms are designed of bright Botticino marble or hand-painted Sicilian tiles while the floors is covered with the typical dark brown "Marmo di Taormina".
Free WiFi, air condition, bed linen and towels.
OPTIONAL EXTRA SERVICES
Housekeeping / cleaning services can be booked separatly.
Public parking at charge is possible close by (200 meters, at charge and upon daily availability). Alternatively one can leave the car in the public car park at Porta Messina / Porta Pasquale (10 minutes walk, at charge and upon daily availability).
UTILIZATION OF POOL AND BEACH
In cooperation with the Paradise Beach Club our guests have the option to stay at the Paradise Beach Club. The extra costs per day depends on the season (€ 10 - € 15 adult, € 5,00 - € 8,00 child between 3 to 10 years) and includes access to the beach, sunlounger, umbrella, usage of pool, shower, free WiFi and shuttle bus.
The Paradise beach club is one of the best lidos of Taormina, offering a complete beach service, an excellent beach front restaurant, a beach front pool area and a very special small mediterranean park area to relax and cool down during the hot noonday.
As the town house is located in the historic city center of Taormina, their shuttle bus (free of charge) gets you to the Paradise Beach Club. The bus stop is just 100 meters distant from our house . It takes approximately 15 minutes by bus to get from the city center to the Paradise Beach Club.
The pool and the beach club is opened from 1st of June to 31st of October. Please note that the usage of the beach club and pool is not included in our rental price and has to be paid directly to the Paradise Beach Club.
The area of the town house is located in the most antique area of Taormina. The houses of the neighborhood, the small shops and various studios of local artists cause a very special spirit.
The famos park area of Taormina "Giardini Pubblici " also called "Villa Comunale" is just around the corner and invites to relax within a very particular "green mediterranean park" with stunning views on Mount Etna and the Bay of Giardini Naxos.
During summer time various classical music concerts and jazz sessions are being held in this park and are a great enrichment for ones holidays.
In this neighborhood one doesn't feel like a tourist but as native Sicilian.
All the sights and bars, restaurants and shops are within a short walking distance.
The taxi station, the gondola to the sea and the bus station can be reached within a short walk as well.
10 other reviews
1 - 10 of 10
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Taormina, SicilyThis house is in the town near a lively area, the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, outside lighting and a tennis court. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 March 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 February - 10 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 April - 13 April 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 14 April - 28 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 April - 1 May 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 May - 11 August 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 August - 19 August 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 August - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December - 28 December 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 December 2017 - 8 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 19 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 March - 2 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 April - 12 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 23 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 May - 26 May 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 May - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 June - 2 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 July - 7 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 11 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 August - 21 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 September - 23 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 19 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 March - 2 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 April - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 23 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 May - 26 May 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 June - 2 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 July - 7 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 11 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Extra person > 4
£43.30 per booking for each additional person if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
£60.62 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 2 single sofa beds in living room, 1 cot
4 bathrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms
Shared pool, Size 25m x 15m
Internet / WiFi, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Tennis court
Single gender groups
views on vulcano Mt Etna, Greek Theatre, old town of Taormina, Madonna Rocca
Private Owner From Taormina, Italy Member since Aug 2013
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Response rate: 67%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 3