Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Spoleto, Italy
From £1,442 per week
Villa to rent in Spoleto, Italy
Elegant holiday house with swimming pool and well-kept outdoor areas at the margin of the medieval town of Spoleto. The complete and very personal furniture also includes antique pieces.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This elegant holiday house with swimming pool and well-kept outdoor areas is set at the margin of the medieval town of Spoleto. The whole property offers a relaxing atmosphere and is furnished to a high, comfortable finish and also includes some beautiful antique pieces. The villa is situated in the country-side, in a very quiet and peaceful position and surrounded by grain fields. In the large outdoor spaces you will find the inviting swimming pool, a covered terrace for you to relax and enjoy the surroundings and also a barbecue, so you can experience some alfresco dining.Inside the property is beautifully decorated and gives a cofortable, relaxing atmosphere. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and can sleep up to 9 guests. Spoleto is famous both for its beautiful historical centre with the cathedral, the impressive “Rocca” and “Il Ponte delle Torri”, a medieval acqueduct, and the well-known event “Festival dei due Mondi”, which attracts artists from all over the world every year. The position of the house is ideal for excursions to the most beautiful, touristic places in Umbria such as Todi 43 km, Assisi with the Franciscan thermal baths 47 km and Perugia 66 km.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1996 and refurbished in 2014. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool; it is also only 1.5km from Spoleto. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a thermal bath nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 166 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Spoleto, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 31 May - 10 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 11 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 11 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 June - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 10 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 December - 31 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Consumption costs (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival, non-refundable
€17.00 per night, paid locally
€150.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€200.00 per booking, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1996
- Year modernised: 2014
- Holiday home (internal area 330 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (84 m2)
- Pool open June - end September
- 3 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Internet access via cable incl
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 3 single beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- 2 living rooms
- Dinning room
- Kitchen / diner
- Utility room
- Laundry room
Show all 5 other Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Natural site (external area 3000 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 5 cars)
- A barbecue
- Football goal (1)
- Petanque balls
- Basketball hoop
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
What are the extra consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay a fixed cost of €17.00 per night for electricity, water, gas and other utilities. You will need to pay the local agent when you arrive. The price is fixed and is not refundable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 670 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 670 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000