Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Sperlonga, Italy
From £413 per week
Villa to rent in Sperlonga, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Sperlonga and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room "Villa Francesca", house, detached, for 7 people, 90 m2 on 2 levels, simple and comfortable furnishings.
- Living/dining room with satellite TV, DVD, radio, hi-fi system and CD player
- Smoking not allowed
- Internet (Wireless LAN WLAN)
- Sleeping room with 1 double bed
- Sleeping room with 2 single beds and 1 sofa bed
- Sleeping room with 1 double bed
- Kitchen-/living room with 4 hot plates, oven, dining table, dinette, dishwasher, fridge and deep freezer
- Shower/WC and bath/shower/WC
- Balcony 6 m2, terrace 15 m2, patio 6 m2, terrace furniture
- Other equipment: children's high chair, hair dryer, iron, washing machine
- Child friendly, beautiful, comfortable terraced house "Villa Francesca", surrounded by trees
- House Equipment: central heating system, air conditioning, washing machine (private use)
- Access & Parking: parking by the house, private parking
- All-season motor access to the house
- Stepped path with 14 steps
- Situation: in the centre of Sperlonga, central, quiet position in the countryside, by the sea
- View from the apartment of the sea and the resort
- Surroundings of the house: garden (private use, 15 m2, fenced), barbecue (private use)
- Facilities and distances: shop 500 m, grocers 500 m, supermarket 350 m, restaurant 500 m, sandy beach 550 m, riding stables 3.5 km, children's playground 900 m, m bus stop 500 m, subway/train 12 km
- Please note, nearby is a motorway in 50 km, main road in 700 m, railway line in 12 km and ein airport/airfield in 120 km
- Check in after 20.00h extra 50 Euro
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. This villa is located in Sperlonga. It is set in a convenient location.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ.
The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
3 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Perfect location between Rome and Naples. Fresh and cozy located house in leafy area with patio, porch and balconies for both sun, shade and sea views. Good distance to both the beach and the city center with restaurants, bars and cafés. Close to the store for breakfast bread. Easy check-in and check-out and good service if required. We traveled with two teens and were delighted. If you return to Sperlonga, please book the same accommodation again.
A spacious house in which unfortunately the ring road is hard to hear.
House well organized and comfortable, in a great location and close to all services.
This villa has lots of potential but needs a bit of TLC. It was clean and beds were clean and comfortable. However bathrooms and kitchen could all do with being updated, modernised. Its in a great spot though situated half way between upper and lower Sperlonga.
The sink in the bathroom at the top was clogged. The water in the downstairs shower was running badly. The faux leather upholstery of the sofa was ragged.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sperlonga, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 March 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 September - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Bed linen (initial supply)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £178.51) per booking, paid locally
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.40 (approx. £0.36) per kwh, paid locally
€30.00 (approx. £26.78) per person, paid locally
€1.00 (approx. £0.89) per person per day, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€3.00 (approx. £2.68) per item per day, paid locally
€8.00 (approx. £7.14) per item per day, paid locally
€5.00 (approx. £4.46) per pet per day, paid locally
€10.00 (approx. £8.93) per item per day, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- International TV channels
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Non-smoking property
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 12 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000