Rustico Betta (gla404)
Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Sorico, Italy
From £344 per week
Villa to rent in Sorico, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Sorico and sleeps 6 people. It has barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Detached house, 4 - 6 people, 4 room/s, 3 bedroom/s, 1 bathroom/s, approximately 55 m², 2 floor/s.
Please note: No internal connecting door between the floors.
Furnishing: holiday standard, tiled floor, wooden floor.
Equipment: satellite TV; wood stove (in the living room).
- Living room(floor 1): fireplace (only heating possibility), exit to balcony
- Dining area: (corner bench) in the living room
- Kitchenette: in the living room
- Kitchen/ cooking equipment: 4 gas rings, oven, refrigerator, coffee machine, toaster
- Bedroom 1(floor 1): double bed
- Bedroom 2(floor 1, small room): bunk bed
- Bedroom 3(ground floor, room with external access only): 2 x single bed it is allowed to put together the beds, bunk bed
- Sanitary 1(floor 1): shower, WC
- Sanitary 2(ground floor, room with external access only): separate WC
- Important information: maximum occupancy 6 people
- When booking at the price for an occupancy of 4 persons not available: the ground floor
Exterior (private use):
Plot description: Access: gravel road, approximately 150 m
- parking near the house approximately 50 m
- Access to the house via footpath approximately 40 m
Local service charges
€ 1.10 per person and day (depending on occupancy). Linen/towels Bed linen available. Towels must be brought along. Deposit € 150 (in cash). Cot/High chair free of charge (on order). Pet 3 animals allowed, € 20 per pet and stay (please advise prior to arrival). 013216-CNI-00012
Feature: natural stone house.
Situation: in the hamlet San Bartolomeo, dead-end street, solitary, altitude 1150 m, lake-view, panoramic view.
Access/parking: road, approximately 12 km, winding.
Estate (private use): approximately 500 m², closed plot (fence), in a hillside, natural surroundings, meadow.
Garden maintenance by the owner.
Outdoor facilities(private use): terrace, balcony, furnishing provided (1 garden table, 6 chairs), 4 deck chairs, lounge furniture (permanently mounted), sunshade, transportable barbecue.
- Center Gera Lario in approximately 12 km
- Como in approximately 72 km
- Lecco in approximately 59 km
- Next shopping possibility (Gera) in approximately 12 km
- Next supermarket (Domaso) in approximately 16 km
- Train station Colico in approximately 20 km
- Airport Bergamo/Orio al Serio in approximately 100 km
- Airport Milano/Malpensa in approximately 155 km
- Harbour/marina in approximately 12 km
- Lake in approximately 12 km
- Grassy beach in approximately 12 km
- Pebble beach in approximately 11.5 km (Spiaggia Acquaforte)
- Public outdoor swimming pool in approximately 12 km
- Golf course Golf Club Menaggio (18-hole golf course) in approximately 42 km
The villa is described as good value for money. The villa has a view of the countryside and a lake view and is located in Sorico. The nearest airport is 92km away. It is set in a convenient location, 12km away from the city center.
The villa is adequately equipped: it has an oven. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course
- A lake
The villa is suitable for family friendly summer holidays.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sorico, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the waterfront and mountains. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 20 June - 17 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Bed linen (initial supply)
Until 1 November 2019: free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
Until 3 October 2020: €150.00 (approx. £136.96) per booking, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Golf courses nearby
- Pets are allowed
- Country view
- Lake view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 106 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 106 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 27 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000