Villa Rental In Sirtori With Private Pool
Villa with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Sirtori, Italy
From £1,536 per week
Villa to rent in Sirtori, Italy
This 6 bedroom villa with private pool is located in is located in Sirtori and sleeps 13 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near golf.
Share this holiday home
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1950 and refurbished in 1995. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and view over the landscape; it is also only 600 metres from Sirtori. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 600 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A thermal bath.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Sirtori, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Consumption (e.g. gas, electricity) to be paid on site
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
€15.00 per person per booking (minimum €150.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1950
- Year modernised: 1995
- Holiday home (internal area 700 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from concrete
- View over the landscape
- Pets not allowed
- Owner lives on site at times
- Steep stairs to first floor
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 11 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (36 m2)
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Changing table
- 1 fan
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 bunk bed, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 8000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- A barbecue
- Slide (1)
- Outdoor shower (1)
- Pool available from May to October
- Football game
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 402 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 402 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.