Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Sinalunga, Italy
From £1,794 per week
Villa to rent in Sinalunga, Italy
Three are the regions of Italy that you can explore from this holiday home located in the Tuscan countryside, as it is close to Umbria and Lazio aswell.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Three are the regions of Italy that you can explore from this holiday home located in the Tuscan countryside, as it is close to Umbria and Lazio aswell. It is an authentic country house with large and comfortable spaces, whose atmosphere will remain in your heart. Here you can relax by the pool, take beautiful long walks or drive to Rome (1.5 minutes by car) or the Lake Trasimeno (20 minutes). And if you wish to taste excellent truffle dishes, be sure to visit San Giovanni d'Asso, where a very popular truffle fair takes place in November. If you are thinking of a special family reunion or an important celebration, then this is an option for you, as both the indoor and outdoor spaces are perfect for memorable events. We have even more tips for your day trips: Montepulciano 18 km, Cortona 30 km, Arezzo 49 km, Siena 50 km and Florence 110 km. Included in the price: 12 hours housekeeping per week. More info: The caretaker lives in the former barn near the house and reaches the property through the same gate that the guests use.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1850 and refurbished in 2017. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool; it is also only 3.5km from Sinalunga. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 3.5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A thermal bath.
- A marked trail up to 5km long. The villa is suitable for organising weddings and celebrations, organising cultural tours and family and friends vacations.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 140 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Sinalunga, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 February - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Heating usage to be paid on site
Throughout 2019: paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit
Throughout 2019: €400.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1850
- Year modernised: 2017
- Holiday home (internal area 430 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (98 m2)
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system
- Wireless internet
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water, bath
- Bathroom no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water, bath
- Bathroom no. 3: toilet with hot and cold water, bath
- Bathroom no. 4: toilet with hot and cold water, shower
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Dinning room
- Laundry room
Show all 4 other Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water, shower
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- A garden (external area 32000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
- Football game
- Marked trail up to 5km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 5km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 5km long
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 426 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 426 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.