Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Silvignano, Italy
From £1,411 per week
Villa to rent in Silvignano, Italy
Luxury stone villa in Umbria, Italy - Sleeps 8
A stunning and luxurious villa set in the hilltop village of Silvignano, 10 minutes from the historic town of Spoleto. Amazing views and large pool.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Three Bedroom Villa, Sleeps 8
A stunning and luxurious stone villa set in the hilltop village of Silvignano, 10 minutes from the historic town of Spoleto (Umbria).
Our villa has has been completely refurbished over the last few years and a large, private swimming pool (15m x 4m) was added in 2019. With our very own olive grove and amazing views over the surrounding spectacular scenery, this is a truly perfect location to relax, unwind and enjoy the unrivalled local food, wine and culture.
The whole villa has wonderful original chestnut beams and has been refurbished and accessorised as a second home so that you can enjoy your holiday in complete luxury. All the soft furnishings are from Designers Guild, curtains are handmade in linen from Montefalco, all the bed linen and towels are from either the White Company or Ralph Lauren and most of the pictures lining the walls are limited edition prints.
Upstairs the stunning living room runs the full length of the house and provides the perfect space for quiet relaxation or entertaining a large number of guests. It also opens onto a newly completed roof terrace with the most spectacular views of the surrounding rolling hills and valleys. Also on this level is a modern travertine lined 'wet room' shower and two very spacious bedrooms.
The two levels of the house are connected by a bespoke metal staircase. Downstairs is the modern and fully-equipped spacious kitchen and dining room, with a small cosy sitting area in front of a wood burning open fire. The recently fitted kitchen has a wonderful curved ceiling and is totally equipped for the most enthusiastic cooks. The king size main bedroom with ensuite wet room is also on this level and opens up onto the very pretty well kept garden.
This leads to a bright, sunny garden room with a high ceiling and sliding glass panels on all sides providing views to both valleys.
** Please note the swimming pool is closed from the 1st of October to the 31st May.
Rental licence or registration number: Reg. ID 054051LOTUR30394
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Silvignano, ItalyThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 January 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 11 May - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 19 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 4 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 16 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 April - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 19 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2022 - 4 January 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 31 March 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 16 April 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 April - 11 May 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 19 December 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2023 - 4 January 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 31 March 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 16 April 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Security Deposit
£250.00 per booking, paid locally
£150.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Private pool, Size 15m x 4m, Depth 1.6m to 1.6m
Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, WiFi, TV Languages in English, Italian, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Teddington, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2020
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 15 hours
Last seen: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 1