Charming Flat In City Center Of Siena Near Piazza Del Campo
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Sienna, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £516 per week
Apartment to rent in Sienna, Italy
Apartment overview - owner's description
Cosy two bedroom apartment, inside the city walls of Siena (historic center), near Piazza del Campo, air condition, heating and internet, public parking and transportation close by,
This cosy two bedroom apartment is located in the historic city center of Siena (inside the city walls) approximately 300 meters distant from „Piazza del Campo“.
The apartment is on the third floor of a small typical, ancient Senese town house built in the 16 th century. The street of the apartment is one of those classical medieval streets which are typical for Siena and is inhabited only by Senese residents. Two of the most famous Basilicas of Siena are just around the corner (Basilica di San Domenico and Basilica di San Francesco). Staying in this „contrada“ you may feel like being Senese instead of being tourist.
All the main attractions of the historic centre are within walking distance, so you do not need a car. In case you come by train or bus you may take a taxi which is just a 5 to 10 minutes drive to get to our place.
If you come with your own car you can leave it at the public car park „San Francesco“ which is just a 5 to 7 minutes walk away. Escalators bring you comfortablely close to the parking as well as to the bus stop of local shuttle bus.
The bus terminal of „Via La Lizza“ is just a 4 minutes walk. Frequent bus services to multiple places in Tuscany and to many destinations in Italy (Rome airport, Milan, Naples, etc) are offered from there. So you can reach nearly any city in Tuscany or Italy by bus.
The apartment has been recently renovated maintaining the typical Senese style of the medieval beamed ceilings, geniune „cotto“ floor tiles and doors traditionally made of red chestnut wood. It is furnished with typical tuscan antique furniture to make you experience Siena at it's best.
This apartment is ideal for 2 to 4 people and is composed by
a living room with fully equipped kitchenette and single sofa-bed (with perfect duckboard)
a double bed room with king size bed
a small room with one single bed (80 x 190) with roof -light
a bath room with shower, wc, washbasin
Please check our floor plan for the exact room lay out.
The apartment is an ideal base for a family of three to four people that want to experience life in this wonderfully preserved medieval city and may also want to discover its surroundings: Chianti, Val D’Orcia and many Tuscan cities.
There is free internet access (WiFi) is available in the apartment. Our rate includes: linen and towels and utilities (excluding heating / air condition which is on consumption).
As the flat is located on the third floor (without elevator) of an ancient Senese town house the stairs are narrow and steep and may not be suitable for senior citizens.
After booking we will send out a detailed "how to arrive" information to assist you in your travel and indicate you some areas where you can park you car free of charge in Siena.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the owner has 1 review for their other properties.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Sienna, ItalyThis apartment is in the city and near a lively area. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 June 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 June - 9 July 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 28 July 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 August - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2017 - 1 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 January - 31 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 February - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 17 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 30 June - 2 July 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 July - 8 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 13 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 August - 16 August 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 17 August - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December - 31 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 January - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 17 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 30 June - 2 July 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 July - 8 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 13 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 August - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 17 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Supplement extra person
£14.98 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
£15.86 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Living room
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Italian
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Private Owner From Taormina, Italy Member since Aug 2013
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Response rate: 67%
Response time: within 1 hours
Last logged in: 11 hours ago
Number of properties: 3