Settefrati Villa To Rent
Villa with 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms in Settefrati, Italy
From £679 per week
Villa to rent in Settefrati, Italy
Nice house in panoramic position 2 km from Settefrati. Cassino with its famous abbey and all kind of shops is about 20 km.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Nice house in panoramic position 2 km from Settefrati. Cassino with its famous abbey and all kind of shops is about 20 km. The house is divided onto 2 independent floors (no internal staircase) and is simply but functionally furnished. It is perfect to spend a nice holiday among friends or in family. In the main building there are 15 sleeping places. On the ground floor: independent apartment with a living room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (each with extra bed) and a twin bedded room, 2 bathrooms (one with shower and one with bath). On the first floor: kitchen, double bedroom, double bedroom with extra bed, twin bedded room, 3 bathrooms (two with shower and one with bath). At guests' disposal a small stone dependence a few steps from the main building with 3 sleeping places, bathroom and kitchenette. Thanks to its position, immersed in the nature, with large area for alfresco dining, the house is ideal for a relaxing holiday. The area is rich in several trekking tracks (in Val Canneto 4 km); public pools in Gallinaro (6 km). In wintertime skiing facilities in Prati di Mezzo (25 km), in the heart of National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise. Secondary roads run nearby. We are in a bordering area in ideal position to discover this less known part of Mid-Southern Italy. Distances: Gaeta (70 km), Terracina and the beaches (90 km), Isernia (40 km). Campobasso (90 km). We recommend to visit the Reggia of Caserta ' Royal palace- (100 km).
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1800 and refurbished in 1995. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has view over the landscape; it is also only 5 metres from Settefrati. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and washing machine. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Settefrati, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 23 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 24 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1800
- Year modernised: 1995
- Holiday home (internal area 300 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
Show all 8 facts Show less
- 3 TVs
- Hi-Fi system
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- 2 kitchens / diners
- Bathroom no. 1
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 3000 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 10 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 401 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 401 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.