Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Sestri Levante, Italy
From £534 per week
Apartment to rent in Sestri Levante, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Sestri Levante and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The apartment is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Rosetta", 2-room apartment 65 m2 on 1st floor.
- Comfortable and antique furnishings: large living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and TV
- 1 double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven)
- Gas heating (extra)
- Facilities: safe
- Internet (WiFi)
- Please note: maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Private entrance
- Old, large country house "Dimore dell'Esedra", from the 18th century, surrounded by trees and meadows
- 8 apartments in the property
- 1.5 km from the centre of Sestri Levante, in a quiet, sunny position, area with little traffic, 1.5 km from the sea
- For shared use: property 10 ha with plants and trees, orchard, courtyard
- Garden furniture
- In the house: washing machine (for shared use, extra), heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Grocery 500 m, railway station "Sestri Levante" 1.5 km, sandy beach 1.6 km
- Tennis 1 km, riding stable 1 km
- Nearby attractions: Chiavari 10 km, Moneglia 10 km
- Please note: car recommended
- The house IT5085/200/2 is about 100m from the main unit
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Sestri Levante. It is set in a very convenient location, 1.5km away from a beach and only 1.5km away from the city center.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has an oven and a washing machine. It also has a garden and a tennis court.
The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This apartment has 14 verified reviews.
12 out of 14 people recommend staying here
The location is peaceful and good for getting around in the city and eg by train to other Ligurian villages and towns. The on-site real estate nurse / key donor is really friendly and helpful! It has a large garden, but it has not been well-maintained and can not be used for recreational use. The yard furnishings shared by the object are also quite in poor condition and are located in a small inner courtyard. Their use for this apartment is quite difficult, for example, for dining or coffee. The apartment had a lot of old wooden cabinets, etc., which were in a poor condition and the indoor air was probably humorous for this reason. After a couple of days of ventilation, however, the situation improved.
a very quiet but still central location, interesting overall system, please retrofit small spoons and seating for outside
Our September stay at Apartment Rosetta in Sestri Levante was wonderful! This was the 5th or 6th time my wife and I rented that property. The apartment is comfortable and is truly our home in Italy. Sestri is a wonderful seaside community and we have gotten to know many of the local people. So much fun! We appreciated XXX of the Interhome staff in assisting us with this stay.
I recommend for people who value silence, by car in a few minutes you can reach the center of the town and the beach. A very cordial host, even without the knowledge of Italian, we managed to communicate. The apartment is kept clean, a large supply of towels, fresh linen. We are happy to be back next year :-)
a private terrace is missing, otherwise nice
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Sestri Levante, ItalyThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £224.60) per booking, paid locally
€25.00 (approx. £22.46) per person, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
Free of charge
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000