Villa with 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Serravalle Pistoiese, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,598 per week
Villa to rent in Serravalle Pistoiese, Italy
Beautiful, antique villa from the 16. century in a wonderful hillside position. The manor house on several levels has been fully restored maintaining the original form.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautiful, antique villa from the 16. century in a wonderful hillside position. The manor house on several levels has been fully restored maintaining the original form. In harmony with the surrounding country-side you can breathe the air of the old mansions in Tuscany. On your arrival you immediately feel the magic of this historical holiday accommodation which invites to a completely new experience. The villa is suitable for multifarious purposes and its structure and equipment have been perfectly adapted to contemporary needs. On the ground floor is a double bedroom with canopy bed, the kitchen is on the second floor. At the customers' disposal: a large garden with tables, chairs, deck-chairs, sun umbrellas, barbecue and the beautiful, panoramic swimming pool, distant 100m and reachable via an uphill path and stairs. 1 baby-bed available free of charge. Motorway: 500m airway. Montecatini Terme with its famous thermal baths is at 5 minutes drive only, and the famous cities of art such as Lucca and Florence, which together with the other Tuscan cities of art are known all over the world are situated in the immediate surroundings. Shopping, art and culture will make your stay in Tuscany unforgettable.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1500 and refurbished in 2014. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Serravalle Pistoiese, only 8km from Montecatini Terme. The nearest airport is 50km away. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A thermal bath.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 99 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Serravalle Pistoiese, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Maximum €1.50 per person per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1500
- Year modernised: 2014
- Holiday home (internal area 900 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
- Located near road
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (96 m2)
- 1 TV
- Internet access via cable incl
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 2 double beds
Show all 8 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 9 bathrooms Show less
- 3 living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee percolator
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated protection for certain year period
- Central heating
- A garden (external area 2000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Pool available from May to October
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 293 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 293 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.