Villa Sarmuci, Pine Tree And Sea View Close To Scopello
Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Scopello, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
From £335 per week
Villa to rent in Scopello, Sicily
Villa overview - owner's description
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen-living room, chimney, Tv, outside shower, Barbicue, spacious terrace-veranda with sea view for quite open dinner. Also house Tree with double sofa bed and bathroom.
(price refered for 4 persons) 130 mt about, just finish to restored country style, surrounded by olive trees, almond, plums, pine trees, figs, etc. 3 bedroom, kitchen-living room with 1 double sofa bed, chimney, 3 bathroom, in the outside there are a outside shower, spacious terrace-veranda with sea view for quite outside dinner, barbecue, plenty of parking space, garden, tree house with double sofa bed and bathroom. Pets are welcome. Close to Scopello 4km, Riserva dello Zingaro 6km, Segesta, Thermal baths, Erice, Trapani and Palermo.
Its a suitable structure for families, the youngs and the elderly, either more simply to who wants to amuse itself or to rest be admired the beauties of all the Gulf of Castellammare with the possibility of to enrich the actual cultural luggage of the traditions and the mythical story of places capable of to provoke strong emotions to the visitor that decides to immerse itself in this enchanting world.
What to do, Where to go
These places, for their geographic position, equidistant from Trapani and Palermo, Is also an excellent points of departure for visits and trips in the most renowned locality of the West Sicily like: Palermo, Monreale, Agrigento, Selinunte, Marsala, Erice, Trapani and the Islands Egadi. Close to the house the are the small village of Scopello 5km which was developed around an old Baglio. It is possible to set out on a wide-ranging journey, visiting the old tonnara (tuna fish station), with its magnificent view on the cliffs, and then having a look at the pottery workshops.
You can do: diving, boat trip along the amusing coast, speleology, treking, thermal water, etc.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Scopello, SicilyThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, a garage, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 September 2016 - 28 February 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 March - 18 June 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 June - 29 July 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 July - 28 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2017 - 28 February 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 March - 18 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 June - 29 July 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 July - 28 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2018 - 28 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 March - 18 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 June - 29 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 July - 28 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 25 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 1 July and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 19 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
prices listed are for party up 4 pers, € 15 for each extra pers per day
person per week, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 1 double sofa bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in in the living room, 1 single sofa bed in in the living room, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms
CD player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility , Pets
Private Owner From Castellammare Del Golfo, Italy Member since Nov 2006
Past bookings: 10 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 14 days ago
Number of properties: 3