Casa Anna On The Hill Overlooking Sciacca
Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Sciacca, Sicily
From £458 per week
Apartment to rent in Sciacca, Sicily
With a coastline of 30 kilometres, Sciacca offers the visitor the greatest imaginable variety of marine environments: wide sandy beaches, sheer cliffs and remote tiny beaches.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
We have different accommodation available, all situated in our former tropical plant nursery (where we also live), on a hill overlooking Sciacca.
Sciacca is a thermal town and harbour, on the archaeological road between Selinunte and Agrigento.
Closest restaurants: 500 mt; shops: 900 mt; beach: 4 km.
Casa Anna: 3 steps down to the fully equipped kitchen, a large living room and a air conditioned double bedroom. Upstairs: two twin bedrooms (beds can be put together to form large beds if needed) and a full bathroom with a bathtub. Sat. TV. DVD. Stereo. Free wi-fi.
Private garden with sheltered barbecue and outdoor kitchen on the other side of our gravel road, in front of the apartment.
Free coffee and tea in the conservatory where you will also find a computer with internet access, boarding games, a telescope and a multi-lingual library (hundreds of books in English, Italian and French, fewer in German - CDs and DVDs).
Barbecue, tables and chairs, fountain and tropical plants in our lush garden with a spectacular view of mountains and the Mediterranean sea.
Outdoor fenced shared swimming pool (10 mt x 5 mt x 130 cm).
Free parking on site.
Also, an excellent calibre of housekeeping (including linen, towels and blankets) is provided.
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Sciacca, SicilyThis apartment is in the countryside near the sea. It has a shared pool, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a shared garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 7 April - 2 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 August - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 3 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 March - 1 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 April - 2 August 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 August - 30 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 3 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 March - 1 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 April - 2 August 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 August - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 3 September 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 20% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
We ask our guests to leave the accommodation clean and tidy, should you prefer us to take care of this, end of saty cleaning fees
£43.87 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed
Shared pool, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1.2m to 1.2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Italian, Local
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Shared garden
Private Owner From Sciacca, Italy Member since Aug 2004
Past bookings: 30 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 12 hours
Last seen: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 6