Beach gite with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Sciacca, Sicily
From £394 per week
Gite to rent in Sciacca, Sicily
With a coastline of 30 kilometres, Sciacca offers the visitor the greatest imaginable variety of marine environments: wide sandy beaches, sheer cliffs and remote tiny beaches.
Share this holiday home
Gite overview - owner's description
Apartment "Angelika" roughly 75 sq.mts + enclosed patio. All on one level.
Open plan kitchen and air-conditioned dining area, a double bedroom, a triple bedroom (three single beds, two of these can be put together to form a large bed on request). 2 full bathrooms (shower, basin, WC).
Furnishings are stylish and tasteful, with a soothing combination of terracotta floors, white walls, wooden fittings, Sicilian ceramics, to make a comfortable flat with original pieces.
The large enclosed terrace (35 sq. m) has a barbecue and a large shaded area for dining and relaxing outside. Sat TV. DVD. Air conditioning.
Free coffee and tea in the conservatory where you will also find boarding games and a multi-lingual library (hundreds of books in English, Italian and French, fewer in German - CDs and DVDs).
Barbecue, tables and chairs, fountain and tropical plants in our lush garden with a spectacular view of mountains and the Mediterranean sea.
Free parking on site.
Also, an excellent calibre of housekeeping (including linen, towels and blankets) is provided.
3 Km. from best sand beaches
Sciacca is a fishing town situated on the famous archeological road between Selinunte and Agrigento in Sicily, is one of the oldest towns in the island.Thermal spa, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, biking, trekking .Boat trips can be taken from the harbour and there is a good beach 3 kms out of town.
Sciacca has also a gentle healthy climate which makes it an ideal place for health cures, for holidays and for tourism.
In addition to the beauty of an indented coastline, Eraclea Minoa with superb beaches and Torre Salsa nature reserve, which offers fabulous coastal walking and swimming, 30 Km away.
This gite does not have any reviews but the owner has 3 reviews for their other properties.
This gite is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this gite in Sciacca, SicilyThis gite is in the countryside near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a shared garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 February - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 April - 28 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 27 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 July - 2 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2020 - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 April - 28 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 27 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 July - 2 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2021 - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 April - 28 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 27 July 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 July - 2 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2022 - 31 March 2023: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
we ask our guests to leave their apartment clean and tidy, if your prefer us to it, additional end-of-stay cleaning fee
£41.86 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 single sofa bed
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Shared pool, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1.2m to 1.2m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Italian, Local
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 5, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
Private Owner From Sciacca, Italy Member since Aug 2004
Past bookings: 30 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 12 hours
Last seen: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 6