Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Sassari, Sardinia
From £497 per week
Villa to rent in Sassari, Sardinia
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Sassari and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room villa 200 m2 on 2 levels.
- Comfortable furnishings: living/dining room with TV
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer) with dining table
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 bed
- Living room
- Bath/bidet/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, free)
- Villa "Barria"
- Outside the resort Sassari, in a quiet, sunny position, 10 km from the sea
- Private: property 6'000 m2 (fenced), garden 1'000 m2, swimming pool (6 x 12 m, depth 150 - 250 cm, 01/04-30/10)
- Terrace (80 m2), garden furniture, parking on the premises
- Grocery, supermarket 800 m, restaurant 1.5 km, bus stop "Centro Sassari" 700 m, sandy beach "Platamona" 10 km
- Part of the house is closed and unoccupied
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Sassari. The nearest airport is only 32km away. It is set in a convenient location, 10km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, an oven and a freezer. It also has a garden.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
3 out of 4 people recommend staying here
A spacious house with a beautiful garden and excellent swimming pool. However, plumbing and kitchen are dated. House was not clean on arrival and dishwasher did not work. Furthermore, 1 set of towels p / p for 1 week on the thin side. Then make sure you have a washing machine.
+ quiet, great location in the countryside, yet close to Sassari + large swimming pool, large gardens, large house + good kitchen equipment (but kitchen in the basement) and good mattress in a double room + for the price OK - cleanliness leaves to be desired (especially in the bathroom) - no beach chairs by the pool - Internet snail-slow, if predecessor GB has used up - only with sat nav and coordinates to find
The house has lots of space, both the rooms, the garden and the pool. The interior, pool and bathroom are dated, 70s-80s. Maintenance has been postponed in recent years. The location is very quiet and has complete privacy. Good destination to completely unwind. From Sassari one can make good trips in the area.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sassari, SardiniaThis villa is in the town and near a lively area. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £182.87) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
€20.00 (approx. £18.29) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€12.00 (approx. £10.97) per person, paid locally
WiFi (3/4G wireless modem – limit 1GB per day)
Free of charge
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 single sofa bed
- Private pool
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Located in large cities.
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 4 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 109 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 109 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000