Beach house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in San Siro, Italy
From £490 per week
House to rent in San Siro, Italy
This 2 bedroom house is located in San Siro and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The house is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room semi-detached house 75 m2 on 1st floor.
- Practical and cosy furnishings: entrance hall
- Large living/dining room with panoramic window with 1 double sofabed, dining table and satellite TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 small room with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Shower/bidet/WC, separate WC
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- Terrace roofed
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs
- Very beautiful view of the lake
- Facilities: washing machine, safe, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi)
- Please note: non-smokers only
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Private entrance
- CIR: 013248-CNI-00019
- Cosy 2-family house "Bellavista"
- In the hamlet Molvedo 5 km from the centre of Menaggio, 20 m from the lake, road to cross, on a main road
- Private: garden 30 m2 (fenced) with flowers and trees
- Garden furniture, barbecue
- In the house: lift, storage room for bicycles
- Motor access to the house
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Grocery 300 m, supermarket 5 km, restaurant, bar 300 m, bus stop "Como - Colico" 50 m, ferry "Griante - Varenna - Bellagio" 10 km, rocky beach 20 m (small)
- Hiking paths: Greenway 100 m
- Please note: car recommended
- Residence with electric gates
- The elevator connects the parking area to the apartment and is suitable for wheelchairs up to 60 cm wide
- From the terrace to the garden there is a slide for wheelchairs
- The internal doors are at least 70 cm wide
The house is described as good value for money. The house has a lake view and is located in San Siro. The nearest airport is 94km away. It is set in a convenient location, 5km away from the city center.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A lake
This house has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
We had a nice week! The way there was friendly / described exactly. The landlords were very nice and helpful with the sights. We left our car and the public transport used, stop in front of the door. The noise from the street went better than expected. We will be back!
The biggest advantage of the apartment is a covered terrace with a beautiful view of the lake. Next to it is a private garden with deckchairs, parasol and barbecue area. The apartment itself is large and clean (bathroom and kitchen after renovation). The owner very nice. Already a few days before arrival, she contacted us regarding the arrival time and all details. There is a private (closed) parking place on site. Wifi was free and worked very well.
Bellavista's location near the town of Menaggio in the village of San Siron is good. On the terrace you have a great view of Como. As a transit road between the house and the lake, the heavily trafficked main road (July), where traffic to late night and also at night. However, the bedrooms in the apartment are located in the back of houses where the sounds are not so disturbing. In addition to the views, plus a really nice host family, who lives in the summer in the second apartment in the property. Also, the fact that a rental car is available in the yard is Plussa. However, in the yard, a fairly steep ride car should be run up from the street and the big car requires a bit of precision. The kitchen is well equipped and the cooking is just fine. To the nearest shop some distance, that is, a car is needed. The Wi-Fi connection was right for any kind of use. The overall quality of the price ratio is very good if traffic noise is not disturbed. The xx Maps Site Map on Interhome does not look exactly at the location of the apartment, but it is actually about 100m ahead of the actual point.
This house is:
Outside this house in San Siro, ItalyThis house is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 April - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 22 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 23 May - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £228.45) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
€20.00 (approx. £18.28) per person, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€2.00 (approx. £1.83) per m3, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
€5.00 (approx. £4.57) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
€15.00 (approx. £13.71) per item, paid locally
Free of charge
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 6 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Lake view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 108 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 108 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 9 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000