Villa with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in San Pietro a Mare, Sardinia
From £2,070 per week
Villa to rent in San Pietro a Mare, Sardinia
This 7 bedroom villa with private pool is located in San Pietro a Mare and sleeps 14 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
8-room villa 255 m2 on 2 levels. Comfortable and rustic furnishings:
- Large living room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV, radio, CD-player and hi-fi system
- Exit to the garden, to the veranda, to the swimming pool
- 4 double bedrooms, each room with shower/WC
- Large kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with separaterate WC
- Exit to the veranda, to the swimming pool
- Gas heating, air-conditioning, forced-air heating
- Heating available only from 15/11-31/03
- Upper floor
- (exterior staircase), 2 double bedrooms with veranda, each room with shower/WC
- (exterior staircase), 1 room with 2 beds and shower/WC
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, sitting area
- Washing machine, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
- Suitable for families..
Holiday home for up to 18 people. Villa "Sergio". In a quiet, sunny position, 150 m from the sea. Private:
- Garden 500 m2 (fenced) with lawn 250 m2, swimming pool (5 x 10 m, 01/03-31/10)
- Children's playground (swing)
- Grocery 1 km, supermarket 1 km, restaurant 300 m, sandy beach 150 m
- Tennis 50 m
- Car recommended
- Baby equipment
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in San Pietro a Mare. The nearest airport is 77km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a garden and a tennis court.
The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This villa is:
Outside this villa in San Pietro a Mare, SardiniaThis villa is near a lively area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 April - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 20 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Weekly laundry (bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€25.00 (approx. £22.17) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€1,000.00 (approx. £886.60) per booking, paid locally
€10.00 (approx. £8.87) per item per day, paid locally
About this villa
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
There is also 3 single sofa beds, 1 cot
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 12 amenities Show less
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 42 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: an hour ago
Number of properties: over 1,000