Beach house with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in San Pietro a Mare, Sardinia
From £300 per week
House to rent in San Pietro a Mare, Sardinia
This 2 bedroom house is located in San Pietro a Mare and sleeps 4 people. It has air conditioning, a garden and barbeque facilities. The house is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room house 85 m2.
- Tasteful furnishings: living room with satellite TV
- 2 double bedrooms
- Small kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer)
- 2 showers/bidet/WC
- Air-conditioning, forced-air heating
- Facilities: washing machine
- San Pietro a Mare 2 km from Valledoria: Comfortable semi-detached house "Fichi d'India"
- In a quiet, sunny position, 500 m from the sea
- Private: garden 500 m2 (fenced)
- Outdoor shower, parking
- Grocery 500 m, restaurant 300 m, sandy beach 500 m
- Tennis, children's playground 300 m
- Please note: car recommended
The agent describes this house as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. This house is located in San Pietro a Mare. The nearest airport is 77km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 500 metres away from a beach.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a garden and a tennis court.
This house has 8 verified reviews.
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Nicely located under the trees, half in the shade. Cozy garden invites you to linger. Beach is close and not crowded. Functional house planned and furnished with a good sense. Kitchen could be a bit bigger.
The apartment we booked via the internet was exactly as described. Since my wife is in a wheelchair, this apartment was the ideal case for us. She could easily move around the apartment without any obstacles.
very good standard, quiet neighborhood near a beautiful beach good base for exploring northern Sardinia very kind and helpful xx
A nice house with a well-kept garden. The layout of the rooms very good. The furniture functional. In the kitchen were missing tea towels and toaster. Has been "resupplied" from now on. We were certainly the first guests this year, because it was a basic moisture. A car with Navi is recommended for the right arrival. The beach is natural with few visitors. There is a kiosk for the little hunger. All in all a great place to relax.
This house is:
Outside this house in San Pietro a Mare, SardiniaThis house is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 31 August 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 18 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 30 May - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 24 August - 6 September 2019 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
€20.00 (approx. £18.31) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £274.64) per booking, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€15.00 (approx. £13.73) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- The tennis court is available
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 113 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 113 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 18 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000