San Godenzo Villa To Rent
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in San Godenzo, Italy
From £1,410 per week
Villa to rent in San Godenzo, Italy
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in San Godenzo and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
7-room house 250 m2 on 2 levels, on the ground floor. Living room. Upper floor:
- Large dining room with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave) with open-hearth fireplace
- Bath/bidet/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- Terrace furniture, barbecue (portable), deck chairs (8)
- Panoramic view of the countryside
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)..
Il Borgo di Gugena 7 km from Dicomano:
- Il Borgo di Gugena is situated on the hill, approx 450m above the sea level in the National Park of the Casentinesi Forest, in unspoilt area where you can still find roes, deers and foxes
- Garden has 6000 sq metres and is partially enclosed
- The pool has a salt purification system and swimming wave machine
- The Village of Gugena offers its guests a hiking service with a walking guide (extra)
- The excursions within the 20,000 square metre estate are planned according to the abilities of guests, either starting from the village or nearby
- The excursions are enhanced by information on flora, flauna, farming and forestry and local traditions
- Working farm "Il Borgo di Gugena", 450 m a.s.l., renovated in 2006
- 5 km from the centre of San Godenzo, 30 km from the centre of Lago di Bilancino, 40 km from the centre of Firenze, in a secluded, quiet, sunny position on top of a hill
- Garden 6'000 m2, swimming pool fenced (10 x 4 m, depth 140 cm, 11/04-03/10)
- Garden furniture
- Motor access to the house (700 m via unmade road)
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 3 km, grocery 1.5 km, supermarket 7 km, restaurant 3 km, railway station "Dicomano" 7 km
- Golf course 30 km, riding stable 7 km..
The agent describes this villa ; it is also listed in their "Special selection" catalogue so it is one of their most recommended properties. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in San Godenzo. The nearest airport is 56km away. It is set in a convenient location, 5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
House very nice, independent with good comfort. Well maintained garden and pool and welcoming owner.
The house is well equipped and far away from civilization. The owner couple is very friendly. We were welcomed with a small plate of sweet and two bottles (Prosecco and a Brunello). The pool is a bit away from the house, I personally think very good. We were three couples in the house. So that offers enough space. The room doors are more like boards. Privacy is there only conditionally possible. The beds need new mattresses and urgently. The mattresses are the only point that I really criticize, none of the six people could sleep through. Otherwise, a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings. The garden of the "Villa" is very well maintained and completes the entire package.
Superb beautiful house with a view of the whole valley. We had a dream holiday and were very well treated by the host couple who also arranged Champagne as a birthday gift for my mother who was 65 years old. We received very good tips on what we could see, make and eat during our stay. The house with garden suited all ages and we could be in the house all day if we so wanted. One thing you need to be aware of is the steep, winding road up to the house - nothing for the heightened: 0). This stay gets the highest rating and is highly recommended.
We really enjoyed our holiday. Especially if you are looking for peace and would like to be away from the tourist areas, this house is ideal. We were 2 families who had enough space. The pool was the highlight especially with the kids! The house was very clean and typical Tuscan. The landlord very friendly and attentive. On the markets in the area you could wonderful fruit, vegetables, delicious cheese, etc. for small money purchase. Florence can be reached from Dicomano in less than 1 hour by train. We can only recommend this house!
The Tuscan landscape at its best. Nice little villages a short drive away. Wineries nearby and hiking in the mountains. The house is neat and cozy and well-kept.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in San Godenzo, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 4 May - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 May - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.35) per m3, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€35.00 (approx. £30.45) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€500.00 (approx. £435.03) per booking, paid locally
€1.00 (approx. £0.87) per person per day, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- Country view
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000