Villa Rental In San Feliciano With Private Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in San Feliciano, Italy
From £473 per week
Villa to rent in San Feliciano, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in San Feliciano and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 160 m2 on 2 levels, spacious, renovated, very beautiful and tasteful furnishings:
- Large living room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV and CD-player
- Exit to the garden
- Kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave) with dining table
- Upper floor - 2 double bedrooms
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 room, 1 bed
- Gas heating (extra)
- Terrace furniture, sitting area
- View of the lake
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)..
Beautiful villa "Oleandra sul Lago", detached. Above San Feliciano 5 km from the centre of Magione, 10 km from the centre of Passignano sul Trasimeno, in a quiet position, 500 m from the lake, in a cul-de-sac. Private:
- Property 1'000 m2 (fenced), garden, swimming pool (4 x 6 m, depth 120 - 140 cm, 05/05-07/10)
- Terrace, garden furniture
- Internet access, whirlpool (extra)
- Sun terrace, burglar alarm system, washing machine
- Parking (for 2 cars) on the premises
- Grocery 2 km, restaurant, bus stop 500 m
- Perugia 20 km, Cortona 30 km
- Chromotherapy corner with heated whirlpool and emotional shower (extra) and new Hydrotherapy Pool, recently built by the outdoor pool, which provides underwater and overwater pressure jets creating a ‘Jacuzzi' effect (extra 40 € per week)..
This villa has 17 verified reviews.
17 out of 17 people recommend staying here
We had a fantastic vacation again and with Interhom everything worked out great. The accommodation was very nice and very practical equipped. The location on the hillside overlooking the lake is really picturesque and the terrain is beautifully designed. Unfortunately was probably due to the weather the pool, which was very clean, also sporty fresh, but that did not stop us to use it nevertheless extensively. The only real nuisance were the many mosquitoes, which according to landlords by the previous weather conditions were very common this year and could not be deterred by relevant means. Probably due to the weather conditions, the lake was not inviting for swimming. Modiger richder silt at the entrance areas and all sorts of snake-like animals in the lake, not exactly what you are looking for as a bather. For cycling and hiking around the lake and in the area was the weather (early September) but ideal. If there were (more) bike lanes and better road surfaces, it would have been 1a. All in all, the area is recommended for tourists who do not want the big tourism and rather want regoinale impressions. Communication without Italian is therefore rather difficult. A must visit in our opinion are Assisi, Perugia and Casitglione del Lago and a nice evening walk can also be made in Monte del Lago. Worth to visit are also the islands of the lake. Also a must for lovers of seafood is the restaurant xx of the homeowner. This is really good local fish cuisine, very tasty and priced very attractive. In general, the landlord xx is very accommodating and very correct. Check in and check out were so easy and the pool was kept very clean.
Beautiful and complete house. A lot of space with very nice bathrooms. Everything is there, from cutlery to detergent. Swimming pool is perfect for children. Everything is reasonably close so enjoyed delicious. Zucco beach we called sucko beach because that was disappointing but the rest was great.
Fantastic view, house generous and comfortable. Despite the high temperatures it stayed cool in the house. Pool and grounds very well maintained. Host very helpful and friendly. Also his restaurant is highly recommended. All in all a wonderful holiday
It was all very nice and great would recommend
In May 2017 we went to this holiday home with 4 adults. The house has a pleasant atmosphere. The environment is quiet. In the vicinity there are a number of restaurants, a small supermarket and a bakery. The restaurant of the owner is just outside the village but is very worthwhile to move there once.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in San Feliciano, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the waterfront and mountains. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 October - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 November 2018 - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 June - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 April - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 June - 4 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 September - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€4.00 (approx. £3.53) per m3, paid locally
€10.00 (approx. £8.84) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £265.12) per booking, paid locally
€0.80 (approx. £0.71) per person per day, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Garden