Oleandra Sul Lago
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in San Feliciano, Italy
From £497 per week
Villa to rent in San Feliciano, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in San Feliciano and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 160 m2 on 2 levels.
- Spacious, renovated, very beautiful and tasteful furnishings: large living room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV and CD-player
- Exit to the garden
- Kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave) with dining table
- Upper floor: 2 double bedrooms
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 room with 1 bed
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Terrace furniture, sitting area
- View of the lake
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Beautiful villa "Oleandra sul Lago", detached
- Above San Feliciano 5 km from the centre of Magione, 10 km from the centre of Passignano sul Trasimeno, in a quiet position, 500 m from the lake, in a cul-de-sac
- Private: property 1'000 m2 (fenced), garden, swimming pool (4 x 6 m, depth 120 - 140 cm, 05/05-07/10)
- Terrace, garden furniture
- In the house: internet access, whirlpool (extra)
- Sun terrace, burglar alarm system, washing machine
- Available: bicycles
- Roofed, parking on the premises
- Grocery 2 km, restaurant, bus stop 500 m
- Nearby attractions: Perugia 20 km, Cortona 30 km
- Chromotherapy corner with heated whirlpool and emotional shower (extra) and new Hydrotherapy Pool, recently built by the outdoor pool, which provides underwater and overwater pressure jets creating a ‘Jacuzzi' effect (extra 40 € per week)
The villa is described as good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a lake view; it is also located in San Feliciano. It is set in a convenient location, 5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a balcony, a garden and a whirlpool.
There is a lake nearby. The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 18 verified reviews.
18 out of 18 people recommend staying here
We were at the end of May in the house and very satisfied: - The location is good, in the area there are many beautiful medieval villages or cities to visit. If, like us, you do not like big swarms of tourists, you are better off in Umbria than in Tuscany. - The house is spacious, the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are comfortable. It remains cool by its design. - There are several nice seats around the house and in the garden. You will find sun in the garden and by the pool, larger trees always provide beautiful shade. The garden is well maintained and the hillside climatically favorable. - The landlord has everything under control and is always careful that everything is OK. He also has a restaurant nearby where you can eat very well. Since I like to cook and there are excellent supermarkets in Italy, we unfortunately only tried it once. There are fish, but also other food at fair prices.
We had a fantastic vacation again and with Interhom everything worked out great. The accommodation was very nice and very practical equipped. The location on the hillside overlooking the lake is really picturesque and the terrain is beautifully designed. Unfortunately was probably due to the weather the pool, which was very clean, also sporty fresh, but that did not stop us to use it nevertheless extensively. The only real nuisance were the many mosquitoes, which according to landlords by the previous weather conditions were very common this year and could not be deterred by relevant means. Probably due to the weather conditions, the lake was not inviting for swimming. Modiger richder silt at the entrance areas and all sorts of snake-like animals in the lake, not exactly what you are looking for as a bather. For cycling and hiking around the lake and in the area was the weather (early September) but ideal. If there were (more) bike lanes and better road surfaces, it would have been 1a. All in all, the area is recommended for tourists who do not want the big tourism and rather want regoinale impressions. Communication without Italian is therefore rather difficult. A must visit in our opinion are Assisi, Perugia and Casitglione del Lago and a nice evening walk can also be made in Monte del Lago. Worth to visit are also the islands of the lake. Also a must for lovers of seafood is the restaurant xx of the homeowner. This is really good local fish cuisine, very tasty and priced very attractive. In general, the landlord xx is very accommodating and very correct. Check in and check out were so easy and the pool was kept very clean.
Beautiful and complete house. A lot of space with very nice bathrooms. Everything is there, from cutlery to detergent. Swimming pool is perfect for children. Everything is reasonably close so enjoyed delicious. Zucco beach we called sucko beach because that was disappointing but the rest was great.
Fantastic view, house generous and comfortable. Despite the high temperatures it stayed cool in the house. Pool and grounds very well maintained. Host very helpful and friendly. Also his restaurant is highly recommended. All in all a wonderful holiday
It was all very nice and great would recommend
This villa is:
Outside this villa in San Feliciano, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the waterfront and mountains. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 September - 4 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 April - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 April - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 June - 4 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 September - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€4.00 (approx. £3.46) per m3, paid locally
€10.00 (approx. £8.65) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £259.51) per booking, paid locally
€0.80 (approx. £0.69) per person per day, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Private pool
Show all 6 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Lake view
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 49 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 49 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000