Villa Casciana Terme
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Sammuro, Italy
From £1,327 per week
Villa to rent in Sammuro, Italy
Independent house a few km from Chianciano Terme a from Montepulciano between Valdichiana and Val d’Orcia, famous for its landscapes and vineyards.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This independent house is just a few km from Chianciano Terme ,Montepulciano between Valdichiana and Val d’Orcia, famous for its landscapes and vineyards. At guests’ disposal is a large equipped garden with chairs and table perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun and beautiful surrounds. There is also a very inviting swimming pool (150 m away) and private BBQ for alfresco dining. Inside the property is tastefully decorated and has a pleasant, comfortable feel to it. There are 5 spacious, homely bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. One of the bedrooms is in the basement floor .The accommodation can fit up to 10 guests and so is perfect for alrge families or groups of friends to come and holiday together.The holiday home is in an ideal starting point to discover the interesting sites like Pienza, the thermal site Bagno Vignoni. Or Montalcino with its prestigious wine.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1800 and refurbished in 1994. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Sammuro, only 2km from Casciana Terme. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A thermal bath.
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Sammuro, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Prepayment consumption (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival
€29.00 per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
€21.00 per person per booking (minimum €250.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1800
- Year modernised: 1994
- Holiday home (internal area 300 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (80 m2)
- 2 TVs
- Wireless internet
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 10000 m2)
- Secluded plot
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from June to October
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Jogging path - Fitness track
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
What do you mean by prepayment of consumption cost for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will be charged for the amount of electricity, water, gas and other utilities that you use – the local agent will perform the relevant meter readings upon your arrival and when you depart. However you will need to prepay a deposit of €29.00 per night on arrival. If your usage costs less than the amount you have prepaid then you will get a refund when you depart; however if you have used more than you have prepaid then you will be asked to pay the balance.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 402 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 402 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.