Saluzzo Apartment To Rent
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Saluzzo, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £324 per week
Apartment to rent in Saluzzo, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Saluzzo and sleeps 4 people.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 120 m2 on 1st floor. Antique furnishings:
- Entrance hall
- Large living room with panoramic window with TV
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds
- Exit to the balcony
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher)
- 2 showers/bidet/WC
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- View of the mountains and the resort
- Access to the ground floor via stairs from the Middle Ages
- A large part of the furnishings are original pieces from the 18th and 19th centuries..
Historical small apartment house "Castello", from the 15th century. In a central position on top of a hill, in a pedestrian area. Public parking 50 m. Grocery, restaurant 500 m, bar 20 m, railway station "Saluzzo" 2 km. Nearby attractions:
- Langhe 20 km, Barolo 30 km
- The old building "Casa Bassa dei Marchesi", known today as "Ca'Rusa" (red house) was formerly used as a courtroom (Sala Giudiziaria) of the marquisate
- It is situated at the corner of the main road of the old part part of Saluzzo and is opposite several historically important buildings which can be seen from its windows
- The interior side of the house faces the lawn and garden with views of the Cuneo Alps..
This apartment has 10 verified reviews.
10 out of 10 people recommend staying here
Beautiful apartment in a historic place. Fitting fits the house and the place. We have put some of the fragile stuff away because of our son. That was no problem. Very nice view from the apartment but also in the street.
A very pleasant stay in an exceptional site. A very authentic apartment in a family house.
Welcome, availability and advice of our host Piero ...... perfect stay .... saluzzo is a sublime city a real gem!
Very spacious apartment with all amenities and living there the world was restored for two centuries with all histotiche accents
It was a privilege to be able to stay in such an ancient, characterful apartment surrounded by historic buildings. We loved the furniture, the furnishings and the views out of the windows. Saluzzo was beautiful, and we enjoyed the steep, steep walk down the cobbled streets, with endless different alleys and ways to explore. All of it was a visual treat. Our only disappontment was that the apartment was void of basic essentials such as washing-up liquid and pepper etc It is a shame that previous tenants have to throw out all their food when dry goods could be left and made the most of by those coming in next. Our host was very helpful in organising a taxi to get us there fro Turin train station late at night.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Saluzzo, ItalyThis apartment is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 23 September - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 November 2018 - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 April - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 31 August - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 11 April - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Weekly laundry (bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€260.00 (approx. £233.99) per booking, paid locally
Until 23 November 2018: €15.00 (approx. £13.50) per person, paid locally
24 November 2018 - 28 November 2020: €20.00 (approx. £18.00) per person, paid locally
€1.00 (approx. £0.90) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Balcony or terrace